Blog With Kent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I sort of disagree with the last comment, yes he hasn’t been medically retired and has just retired.

However, unlike Snake and Skivvy when Souths went to the NRL to ask they said “ look sorry we can’t medically retire him as we copt a heap of **** after doing that for that ****tard Watmough but what we can do is give him an Ambassadorial role for $300k for the NRL, and we’ll set him up as an Ambassador for Indigenous football for another $300k and if you employ him as a Souths Ambassador for say $150k there’s his $750k a year”.

It’s those set of circumstances where the big difference lies.
i wonder what the tigpies think of this after the issue they had regarding them offering robbie farah a job when he retires-they had to include it in that years cap so the job offer was declined

The truth is both wanted to play on. Why do you think they were off the club and Matai wouldn’t even come back for a lap at the end of last year.

Both 2 greats deserved the right to go out on their own terms not a myth of a coach mate

I've checked facebook but cannot find a reference for this "truth"

#fakenews

The truth is both wanted to play on. Why do you think they were off the club and Matai wouldn’t even come back for a lap at the end of last year.

Both 2 greats deserved the right to go out on their own terms not a myth of a coach mate
maybe Brett didn't come back for a lap last year because he had done a lap the year before, see thread below
https://silvertails.net/threads/thanks-brett.53052/

as for Skivvi, Brett said in an interview on the MWSE site that he is hard to get in touch with, too busy enjoying the quiet life i guess

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7