Blind Freddy to coach blues?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
with john's and gussy boy backing fitter and keen to be part of his coaching team I hope he gets the job. blind Freddy is an idiot sure... He should never be let near a commentators box again... of course he shouldn't be on television this we all know but one thing is certain he knows his footy. he can't always get his point across or even make sense at times but he knows the game well especially origin and for the 1st time in years I felt excitement for origin... mainly because I know they will pick our turbos maybe even walker.. envisioning Tommy scoring the series winning try or Jake crunching sCam smith lol I really hope they choose blind Freddy I think along with gus and john's they will bring back what's special about origin that which Imo has been missing since the Inglis rebound try and of course the qld dominance.. we have all the best young talent in nsw and if they pick players to there actual positions we can very well start our own period of dominance. vote yes for blind Freddy

Yeah blind Freddy does make a bit of sense as does Joey surprisingly when they stay on track.
I think we've had the chance to achieve more victories since the 2014 win but coach Larry Dooley couldn't coach a choko vine over a backyard dunny and hence, we've lost ground.
It will be interesting to see if he goes with a young bloods policy or mixes it up but we need to change some blokes who have been in losing teams for years.
Other than blind Freddy I would love to see Dessie take it on for entertainment value alone.

NSW will win next year regardless of the coach. Simple case of a cycle coming around. I've never met Fittler but hear he's a good guy, Johns on the other hand the opposite.

Haha not quite, but a clue, I've never met either of them but know someone who knows them both quite well.

Fittler will get the job as its the only way the NSWRL can get Gus back. Not sure if Freddy is the man, as personally IMO i think he is a dope, but maybe with Gus telling him what to do again he can fire this lot up.

I cant believe there was speculation of Des or Madge getting the gig, Des is behind the game and should never coach again, Madge on the other hand has nothing give either. Both are bad attacking coaches aswell. Give me Freddy any day.

NSW doesn't need a coach to "coach" them. They're all top professional players who know how to play. They need a motivator, soneone who can bond them as brothers in arms against an unstoppable foe, an angry coach who will do anything to win. Fittler I can't see that in him. Madge I can.

Yeah blind Freddy does make a bit of sense as does Joey surprisingly when they stay on track.
I think we've had the chance to achieve more victories since the 2014 win but coach Larry Dooley couldn't coach a choko vine over a backyard dunny and hence, we've lost ground.
It will be interesting to see if he goes with a young bloods policy or mixes it up but we need to change some blokes who have been in losing teams for years.
Other than blind Freddy I would love to see Dessie take it on for entertainment value alone.

I'm not sure the coach was totally at fault ....................the selectors have plenty to answer for......
Look at the Game 3 side..............half the backline shouldn't have been there...

Pearce is not up to it.
Morris & Hayne were playing ****e for their club sides
Dugan & Ferguson don't have the mental capacity

It was just a cop out to hang it on Daley

I cant believe there was speculation of Des or Madge getting the gig, Des is behind the game and should never coach again, Madge on the other hand has nothing give either. Both are bad attacking coaches aswell. Give me Freddy any day.
Des should never coach again.. haha wtf

Don't understand the Freddy love... appalling record as chook's coach
haha indeed.. I do believe he was fired after a manly beat down.. but there team was garbage and it was long ago. He knows origin and really For me it's about gus and joey. they will be running things I reckon especially gussy boy and he has the best record for nsw

NSW doesn't need a coach to "coach" them. They're all top professional players who know how to play. They need a motivator, soneone who can bond them as brothers in arms against an unstoppable foe, an angry coach who will do anything to win. Fittler I can't see that in him. Madge I can.
freddy imo is exactly what your describing. madge wasn't a good footballer was he? freddy was great in origin and knows what it's about.. In saying that you'll find gus will be giving some gladiator type speeches lol

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8