• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we get Green on a 2 year deal?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
I think he will be great for the Knights. A really astute bit of business. While never coming back to Manly after the way he left he would certainly help out on 5th tackle repeats and overall attackign structure. Was always a great foil for DCE.
I think he will be an excellent foil for Pearce... gonna be real hard to get the Knights out of your attacking half now with these two dropping grubbers behind your defence on both sides of the ruck....
the thing that really concerns me is that this potentially takes the Knights out of the 'race' for Foran which means more chance he will end up back here...

I think he will be an excellent foil for Pearce... gonna be real hard to get the Knights out of your attacking half now with these two dropping grubbers behind your defence on both sides of the ruck....
the thing that really concerns me is that this potentially takes the Knights out of the 'race' for Foran which means more chance he will end up back here...
I wonder if thats why Des is not giving Schuster a shot.

Great move by the Knights. Pearce's game management and organisation is still very hit and miss and he's very predictable in attack. Green will be a good buy for them.... at bottom dollar too.

i'd welcome green back here for the back end of the year....but happy to give Cust his chance all the same.

Helps us that Green won't line up against us this week. Warriors will really need a fast start or their morale could easily flag after just learning they're losing their coach and to top it off they find they've now lost their main play-maker.

Blake’s on a mission to play for every club in the NRL. Only 9 more to go. If he does two clubs per year, he can still achieve his goal well before he hits 40. He turns 34 this year.

I wonder if thats why Des is not giving Schuster a shot.

That wouldnt surprise me at all. No secret Des loves Foran and I dare say he would be looking at him for one last title push with Foz.
I see Schuster perfect off the bench as he could play anywhere until he finds his feet with the big boys.

Api would be handy in attack now because he has no structure and does crazy things. But we needed back then, and still need a more structured, crisp and intelligent dummy half. Fainu is perfect, but seems a poor human off the field and while Api can attack as an individual player, his service is poor and he cannot carry/lead a team. He works at Penrith because Nathan Cleary leads them and they have a strong attacking makeup in their squad.
You’re kidding Harry. Have you watched a Panthers game this year?
Nathan Cleary is killing it for several reasons, he has matured and has a good 5/8 outside him. It was always going to take him a while to adjust without Maloney calling the shots. Now he runs the show.
Now to Api. Watch his service from dummy half. He is throwing bullet passes to his supports. Cleary is getting fast and direct ball. I’ve never agreed with the old chestnut reasoning on here that he had poor passing from dummy half that was costing us games. I was watching his game closely last week. I couldn’t fault one of his passes. And he is picking his moments to go himself better, often leading to 30-40 metre gains. Then you have Cleary and co playing off the back of that. Cleary has commented a cpl times in the media the difference Api has made to the team and his own game.

You’re kidding Harry. Have you watched a Panthers game this year?
Nathan Cleary is killing it for several reasons, he has matured and has a good 5/8 outside him. It was always going to take him a while to adjust without Maloney calling the shots. Now he runs the show.
Now to Api. Watch his service from dummy half. He is throwing bullet passes to his supports. Cleary is getting fast and direct ball. I’ve never agreed with the old chestnut reasoning on here that he had poor passing from dummy half that was costing us games. I was watching his game closely last week. I couldn’t fault one of his passes. And he is picking his moments to go himself better, often leading to 30-40 metre gains. Then you have Cleary and co playing off the back of that. Cleary has commented a cpl times in the media the difference Api has made to the team and his own game.
Not the prettiest passer but who cares. It's his timing of the pass, sucks defence in and very smart footy brain. To be honest, Faniu has great footy smarts too, he keeps the defence guessing. It will great if we can get him back, only a kid has so much potential. Everytime he came on last year, something seemed to happen. He was awesome for our forwards AFB and Marty, and perfect for Tom and DCE around the ruck.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6