• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we get Green on a 2 year deal?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
honestly dont think our halves stocks are the worst of our issues. we need a fullback.

cust is a great player give him time. walker will be back in round 12-14. I would take green on a cheapie deal if it mean croker was out the door.

how about we get peta hiku back instead? would look great in the 1 jersey when tom is out, or 2-3 when hes back.
Even with arguably the best fullback in the game our attacking organisation by our two halves was pretty terrible. We need a genuine halfback, out of all the options I reckon foz, then (would just tolerate) Green

Oh the hippocracy!!!

Des $hits all over our club and is welcomed back with open arms
Foran $hits all over our club and is wanted back
But Green? OH NO - he treated us poorly, so FU$K him.

Its lauaghable how much people pick and chose how they apply the moral high ground

I don't like people who are dishonourable.... but I also recognise that people make mistakes and have regrets.

if he regrets how he left, and can patch things up with the club - then he is a 1,000% YES for me. I think he is great. I don't care about his defence - I care about his organisation, leadership and structure. He helps us get the most out of our best players..... sign him up
There is one glaring difference between Blake and the others tho... Blake never won a premiership for us... Only THAT gives you the right to crap all over our brand, contribute to years of misery and still be welcomed back with open arms lol...
It's not 'hippocracy'.... its DES-PERATION!!!

Even with arguably the best fullback in the game our attacking organisation by our two halves was pretty terrible. We need a genuine halfback, out of all the options I reckon foz, then (would just tolerate) Green
earlier in the season i strongly disagree. Walker and chez were going great, even cherry was scoring off set plays, walkers kicking game was improving well and his ball playing out of sight. After canberra game, completely agree. The problem is any organisation now doesnt have the end product - actually scoring or making a break. Theres just simply no one other than suli in the back 5 capable of testing the line.

In all honesty this was pretty likely to happen and I think Des needs to take some responsibility and go for a pretty strong roster turnaround. We desperately need someone other than Chez Trbo and Walker to be able to create considering that Trbo and even walker are very injury prone. The list management and blooding of new players over the next couple of years will define our success for the next 5-8 years. If we stick with the team we have now the only chance of things looking up is through blooding new players. We will never be top 4 with regulars like Elliott, Taufua, even Parker and Gosiewski, Boyle, Croker and Levi. They are all bottom 4 team fringe first graders.

The bulldogs are the worst team in the comp and there centres and wings are better than us. DWZ, Hopoate, and even Meaney, Smith, Averillo would walk into our centre / wing positions at the moment.

earlier in the season i strongly disagree. Walker and chez were going great, even cherry was scoring off set plays, walkers kicking game was improving well and his ball playing out of sight. After canberra game, completely agree. The problem is any organisation now doesnt have the end product - actually scoring or making a break. Theres just simply no one other than suli in the back 5 capable of testing the line.

In all honesty this was pretty likely to happen and I think Des needs to take some responsibility and go for a pretty strong roster turnaround. We desperately need someone other than Chez Trbo and Walker to be able to create considering that Trbo and even walker are very injury prone. The list management and blooding of new players over the next couple of years will define our success for the next 5-8 years. If we stick with the team we have now the only chance of things looking up is through blooding new players. We will never be top 4 with regulars like Elliott, Taufua, even Parker and Gosiewski, Boyle, Croker and Levi. They are all bottom 4 team fringe first graders.

The bulldogs are the worst team in the comp and there centres and wings are better than us. DWZ, Hopoate, and even Meaney, Smith, Averillo would walk into our centre / wing positions at the moment.
Yeah I think though even early in the season there were some warning signs although I gave them benefit of the doubt as it was new combinations, early rds ect. Only scored one try in rds one and two despite having plenty of ball. Not a single try off a kick this season, probably around the lowest number of repeat sets as well. I do think are ok coming out of our end at times, but pretty dire in the 20m all the time imo. Only in the Dogs game did I think we were potent, although even that first half we struggled to convert opportunities. I agree, we need a bit of a roster shakeup, our side has stayed so similar for so long and always lacked organisational structure.

Yeah I think though even early in the season there were some warning signs although I gave them benefit of the doubt as it was new combinations, early rds ect. Only scored one try in rds one and two despite having plenty of ball. Not a single try off a kick this season, probably around the lowest number of repeat sets as well. I do think are ok coming out of our end at times, but pretty dire in the 20m all the time imo. Only in the Dogs game did I think we were potent, although even that first half we struggled to convert opportunities. I agree, we need a bit of a roster shakeup, our side has stayed so similar for so long and always lacked organisational structure.
I won't be confident until Faniu comes back (hopefully) and we get rid of Levi and Crocker. We are just not a good attacking side with those two at hooker. Hooker is too important a position, cam Smith did all the attack in today's earlier match - their half hardly touches it, and today grant was superb for tigers. We got nothing. Tom, Foran, DCE Faniu and Walker - so much better imo

Foran, Green please, old has been, pass does anyone remember. Youth please. There is a great kid called CUST. Apparently Schuster can play a bit as well.

Hooker is a different story.

Foran, Green please, old has been, pass does anyone remember. Youth please. There is a great kid called CUST. Apparently Schuster can play a bit as well.

Hooker is a different story.
I would argue Foran one one leg is still a way better player than Cust (at this stage) Cust is still a few years away yet to be a genuine half.

I won't be confident until Faniu comes back (hopefully) and we get rid of Levi and Crocker. We are just not a good attacking side with those two at hooker. Hooker is too important a position, cam Smith did all the attack in today's earlier match - their half hardly touches it, and today grant was superb for tigers. We got nothing. Tom, Foran, DCE Faniu and Walker - so much better imo
Should have kept Api .... just sayin

That is an awesome, awesome spine

Should have kept Api .... just sayin
Api would be handy in attack now because he has no structure and does crazy things. But we needed back then, and still need a more structured, crisp and intelligent dummy half. Fainu is perfect, but seems a poor human off the field and while Api can attack as an individual player, his service is poor and he cannot carry/lead a team. He works at Penrith because Nathan Cleary leads them and they have a strong attacking makeup in their squad.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8