• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we get Green on a 2 year deal?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
I would argue Foran one one leg is still a way better player than Cust (at this stage) Cust is still a few years away yet to be a genuine half.
Tough call on Cust, he has some skill.

Foran is a good player and has a few years on Cust, Foran had some great players on that left edge when he came into grade in 2009.

Yeah I think though even early in the season there were some warning signs although I gave them benefit of the doubt as it was new combinations, early rds ect. Only scored one try in rds one and two despite having plenty of ball. Not a single try off a kick this season, probably around the lowest number of repeat sets as well. I do think are ok coming out of our end at times, but pretty dire in the 20m all the time imo. Only in the Dogs game did I think we were potent, although even that first half we struggled to convert opportunities. I agree, we need a bit of a roster shakeup, our side has stayed so similar for so long and always lacked organisational structure.
Happy to say this, but not tonight. Our forward pack is too good and if Cherry+Cust+Garrick+Suli is on we will beat anyone maybe bar Roosters and Storm. Think our organisation abilities get smashed a bit too much but they were horrible v Knights, Dragons and Sharks.

we will still make the 8

Happy to say this, but not tonight. Our forward pack is too good and if Cherry+Cust+Garrick+Suli is on we will beat anyone maybe bar Roosters and Storm. Think our organisation abilities get smashed a bit too much but they were horrible v Knights, Dragons and Sharks.

we will still make the 8
Absolutely. I'm always confident against the top teams because our forwards seems to aim up and generate some speed.

Paywalled DT story saying Newcastle have signed him for rest of this season...
So the Warriors are so desperate for players that they’ve had to loan from others yet quite happy to release Green.Not sure if it says more about the Warriors as an organisation or Green as a person

So the Warriors are so desperate for players that they’ve had to loan from others yet quite happy to release Green.Not sure if it says more about the Warriors as an organisation or Green as a person

warriors as an organization ... ask Todd Payten ... he turned them down

Playmaker Blake Green will leave the Warriors to join the Knights for the remainder of the 2020 season effective immediately.
Phil Rothfield revealed on The Big Sport Breakfast that Green will shift to Newcastle, after falling out of favour at the Warriors.

“Blake Green has quit the Warriors,” Rothfield said on Sky Sports Radio on Tuesday.

The Warriors would not guarantee Green a deal for next season as they try to lessen the impact of his manager on the club.

Playmaker Blake Green will leave the Warriors to join the Knights for the remainder of the 2020 season effective immediately.
Phil Rothfield revealed on The Big Sport Breakfast that Green will shift to Newcastle, after falling out of favour at the Warriors.

“Blake Green has quit the Warriors,” Rothfield said on Sky Sports Radio on Tuesday.

The Warriors would not guarantee Green a deal for next season as they try to lessen the impact of his manager on the club.
Just amazing how the favourites find cap space this far into the season , I’m sure the Rorters will sign a few more before years end.

It’s a ****ing joke all this, I’ve been a fan of PVL to date but he’s asleep at the wheel with this ****.

Weird fit for them IMO

I mean if it is just for this year fine, but not moving forward

Just amazing how the favourites find cap space this far into the season , I’m sure the Rorters will sign a few more before years end.

It’s a *ing joke all this, I’ve been a fan of PVL to date but he’s asleep at the wheel with this *.

Kurt Baptiste will join the Raiders on a short-term contract for the remainder of the 2020 season.

Baptiste will join the squad later in the week once he’s followed the necessary protocols to join the club's Apollo Group.

He was due to play for the Easts Tigers in the Intrust Super Cup competition th

Kurt Baptiste will join the Raiders on a short-term contract for the remainder of the 2020 season.

Baptiste will join the squad later in the week once he’s followed the necessary protocols to join the club's Apollo Group.

He was due to play for the Easts Tigers in the Intrust Super Cup competition th

everyone is having a dance but us !!!! crazy season this one

I think he will be great for the Knights. A really astute bit of business. While never coming back to Manly after the way he left he would certainly help out on 5th tackle repeats and overall attackign structure. Was always a great foil for DCE.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8