• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we get Green on a 2 year deal?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Let's see...is Blake Green a consummate professional?

Would he be able to put aside any grievance towards or from our club due to the manner in which he departed, & concentrate on playing football?

Considering he was acting up & dragging the chain at training when Manly initially refused to grant him an early release I don't think so.

Ironic really, that he spat the dummy & threw his toys out of the pram when Manly wanted to keep him on for the final year of the contract he signed & forced our hand into letting him go yet here he is, already being punted by his new club - the one who offered him the glittering 3 year contract - only 1.5 years into it, bahaha.
No thanks for me.

It's band-aid solution for this year. But he'll want a 2year deal. We need to bite the bullet for this year and plan for an the future. This 5/8 issue has been dragging on far too long. No thanks forget him.

I find it hard to fathom why we have a thread about this bloke after the way he left Manly.
Ditto about Packer.
I mean, come on, surely you cannot be serious. These guys aren't even on the line, way over it!

honestly dont think our halves stocks are the worst of our issues. we need a fullback.

cust is a great player give him time. walker will be back in round 12-14. I would take green on a cheapie deal if it mean croker was out the door.

how about we get peta hiku back instead? would look great in the 1 jersey when tom is out, or 2-3 when hes back.

Oh the hippocracy!!!

Des $hits all over our club and is welcomed back with open arms
Foran $hits all over our club and is wanted back
But Green? OH NO - he treated us poorly, so FU$K him.

Its lauaghable how much people pick and chose how they apply the moral high ground

I don't like people who are dishonourable.... but I also recognise that people make mistakes and have regrets.

if he regrets how he left, and can patch things up with the club - then he is a 1,000% YES for me. I think he is great. I don't care about his defence - I care about his organisation, leadership and structure. He helps us get the most out of our best players..... sign him up

Oh the hippocracy!!!

Des $hits all over our club and is welcomed back with open arms
Foran $hits all over our club and is wanted back
But Green? OH NO - he treated us poorly, so FU$K him.

Its lauaghable how much people pick and chose how they apply the moral high ground

I don't like people who are dishonourable.... but I also recognise that people make mistakes and have regrets.

if he regrets how he left, and can patch things up with the club - then he is a 1,000% YES for me. I think he is great. I don't care about his defence - I care about his organisation, leadership and structure. He helps us get the most out of our best players..... sign him up
Good points.. not to mention DCE.. pulled same antics as green. Now he is captain of club. Also AFB n d walkz known for assault like packer. Brett Stewart stood down accused of sexual assault like CHN and cleared . These are some of our best players. But the others aren't good enough people to play for manly because of their character. Lol laughable. Hypocrisy at its finest

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6