• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should we get Green on a 2 year deal?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 62 74.7%

• Total voters
Would love him to play beside DCE If only he didn't carry on the way he did to get out of his contract. Can't trust the guy to not do something similar if he want something better at any given time.

It is a shame he ever left, we would be in so much a better position now but what is done is done he acted like a spoilt brat so No for me

Don't think he would be in our plans. Still think Walker is long term 5/8. DCE is fine when he has Walker, Tom and Faniu around him - can manage the game as he doesn't have as much pressure on him - all this talk about DCE not being able to game manage is crap, he does it fine when his first choice spine is on the field with him. Plus we just re-signed Cust and bought another outside back.

I think the second row is the weak spot, replacing Thommo with CHN would be better - test back rower. We have no strike in the back row and need a good defender as well

Yeah, he’d be better than Croker, but after reading how the Warriors are losing more players going back home for personal/family reasons, which leaves them with 21 players to pick from, I think Green should stay at the Warriors for at least the remainder of the year. To go back to NZ for personal reasons is one thing. Too leave them, too sign with another club in the middle of this crisis says all you need to know about the blokes morals.

Looks like he is a habitual journey man chasing whatever best deal he can get, he now has a history of doing this time and time again
Nothing wrong with that if he performs to his money.

These guys aren't freakin' angels and I bet we don't know 1% of what players do.

Am I the only one here that didnt think Green was that good?

I mean he was fine but there is a reason he has played at about 6-7 clubs, he is nothing to froth at.

Now his childish strop to orchestrate a release aside, he is 33 and would be bloking the path of perhaps our best youngster since Turbo in Schuster.

Big no from me

Green is too old, too desperate , oh and that's right, he is an A hole
The warriors paid him 700 k, they will be propping up his wage id suggest and will want to not float him too much
He would be better off not training and sitting in the corner in nz and just retire a proper twat

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2