Blake Green could be buy of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s a step up front he last bloke they had and he would be a good foil for Johnson. I think it’s a good move for them. Whether they can get it done on the pitch is anyone’s guess as it’s the Warriors but I think it’s a step in the right direction

He’s a step up front he last bloke they had and he would be a good foil for Johnson. I think it’s a good move for them. Whether they can get it done on the pitch is anyone’s guess as it’s the Warriors but I think it’s a step in the right direction
Yeah I agree he's a step up from Foran but buy of the year is a bit of a stretch. Good luck to him though (except against us).

He is definetly a good buy for them assuming he stays injury free. But I don't have high hopes for worries, they just can't seem to get themselves together.

There is also a decent list of buy of the year. The likes of Tedeaco, Moylan, Thompson, etc... come to mind.

The Warriors forward pack is garbage so he won't have a massive impact, but he will be a help for Johnson and their kicking game

If he is buy of the year its is an indication of how far league has regressed. No disrespect to green, a very solid player but honestly the qulaity of footy , rather than ruckball as its virtually become is so low these days due to rule changes, coaching and reffing that its feasable that he could be.

What a sad state of play , but he will get pipped by a media favorite to make this situation even more deplorable highlighting and even sadder state of play

According to soward, well it must be true then - not. soward is a self opinionated idiot who needs to crawl back under a rock
labor-day-road-fatalities-hide.jpg

He is a great, useful buy although on his now high contract he will need to do something more to earn such a big title

Reckon they'll turn around as a club with him and some of the other new players they've recruited. Although gradually

I got Moylan as my buy of the year.
Moylan might surprise me and do well. However his decision to join the Sharks instead of a team on the rise reeks of looking for the comfort zone rather than challenging himself to new heights.
I'm surprised people keep underrating Blake Green. He should go very well over the ditch.

Complete opposite for me.

Green for $700k will prove to be the worst buy of the year. I respect everything he did for the maroon and white but he wasn't a world beater. He has a simple game but he does it well. His only outstanding statistic for the year was repeat sets and this is only an indication that the Eagles gave him plenty of opportunity to kick in goal. The warriors won't be able to give him this.

I have a feeling he will flop at the Warriors as they struggle again and will be bottom four until Kearny gets the boot. Their problems extend deeper than a mature 6.
Well said bro.

Moylan might surprise me and do well. However his decision to join the Sharks instead of a team on the rise reeks of looking for the comfort zone rather than challenging himself to new heights.
I'm surprised people keep underrating Blake Green. He should go very well over the ditch.

Remember Ser8 he was a swap .. he wasn't a free agent that could chose ...

• 📋
Reactions: R3
Fair point, I'd forgotten about that. Although I still see the Sharks as an ex-champion team on the slide. If they can reach the heights again this year then Moylan probably will turn out the buy of the year. But I reckon their premiership window is open about one inch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4