Blake Green 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THE expected re-signing of Cooper Cronk could come at the expense of Blake Green with Melbourne Storm locked in a battle to keep the halves partners together.

Cronk’s new deal with Storm is believed to be imminent, but it appears Storm has a fight on its hands to hold onto the reliable Green.

The Storm five-eighth, who it is believed would like to stay at Storm, has reportedly received a lucrative offer to join Manly next season.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/me...k/news-story/9c214af3b52cec626c54846d89ca27be

Fox won't be playing in 5 yrs.
If he ever gets his gambling under control then his feet will give out on him.
His feet are no good. Has trouble walking and running without pain.
Know his podiatrist

Fox won't be playing in 5 yrs.
If he ever gets his gambling under control then his feet will give out on him.
His feet are no good. Has trouble walking and running without pain.
Know his podiatrist
I heard that he has to have three types of massages after every game just to be able to walk through the week. His legs and feet are stuffed as well as the rest of his body and his mind

Another 12 months at Parra and he will be a dribbling mess anyway like the rest of their team Parra will probably make him in charge of TPA's by then

Some bloke emailed the bsb this morning reckons he's signed with Manly.
It was early.
Very.

My mail is he has signed with us. Although; it was part of an email that was auto-directed to my spam folder, claimed to also have a secret trick for weight loss, followed by a 35min cartoon drawn video presentation with an American voice over that leads to a link page for a low low price of not $97, not $57, but just $27.

Be quick though, because the health food industry want this kept secret and they can't guarantee that the video will remain up for very long.

My mail is he has signed with us. Although; it was part of an email that was auto-directed to my spam folder, claimed to also have a secret trick for weight loss, followed by a 35min cartoon drawn video presentation with an American voice over that leads to a link page for a low low price of not $97, not $57, but just $27.

Be quick though, because the health food industry want this kept secret and they can't guarantee that the video will remain up for very long.
Sorry, slight over-share....

He's a robot.

Apart from Cam & Conk, take any play out of the Storm "System" they're back to the way they played before they joined the Thunder wrestlers.

Go for a Queenslander the understudy to Morgan or Milford.

He's a robot.

Apart from Cam & Conk, take any play out of the Storm "System" they're back to the way they played before they joined the Thunder wrestlers.

Go for a Queenslander the understudy to Morgan or Milford.
Storm took your advice, Morgan's understudy is who the storm just signed.

Milfords understudy this year is Darren Nichols. He isn't a typical organising halfback, but plays a lot like Foz actually. Not sure he is off contract but could definatelt be a good fit.

Not mocking Green here who is a good player but how do you think Isaac John would go at Melbourne, under Bellamy with Cronk, Smith, Munster and Bromwich around him?

Not mocking Green here who is a good player but how do you think Isaac John would go at Melbourne, under Bellamy with Cronk, Smith, Munster and Bromwich around him?
Issac John is no where near what green is. John is a reggie, green is a quality first grade player and would not be the player he is with out all the experience he has

Issac John is no where near what green is. John is a reggie, green is a quality first grade player and would not be the player he is with out all the experience he has
Isaac John is every bit as good as Green mate. Green is looking better in a great team like the Storm. John would look just as good in that outfit.

Blake
Green will be 30 years of age this September . In 2007 he played 6 games with the eels and the next 2 years he went to the Sharks where he played 19 games and scored 1 try . He then moved on to the dogs for one season playing 18 games scoring 2 tries but he could not score a halves position there either so he left Australia to play in the retirement super league in England for 4 years . What do people see in this guy I don't know

Given the talk he has signed. I've watched him very closely tonight.

It is his First game back from injury, he looks pretty slow n like he has put a few kilos on,

But his defence at five eight is totally awesome. He has the size to match backrowers physically. With the donkeys having James Roberts speed on his outside, green defensively has been up in his face and defused him perfectly from the inside.

He dosent have to organise when Cronk and Smith are in this side. But he can, and I suspect that is his natural game actually. Look at his touch on kicks, and the way he organised and steered the storm around the park at the 9's when he was by himself it was sweet.

If true it's certainly a very solid signing.

Last edited:
Given the talk he has signed. I've watched him very closely tonight.

It is his First game back from injury, he looks pretty slow n like he has put a few kilos on,

But his defence at five eight is totally awesome. He has the size to match backrowers physically. With the donkeys having James Roberts speed on his outside, green defensively has been up in his face and defused him perfectly from the inside.

He dosent have to organise when Cronk and Smith are in this side. But he can, and I suspect that is his natural game actually. Look at his touch on kicks, and the way he organised and steered the storm around the park at the 9's when he was by himself was sweet.

If true it's certainly a very solid signing.
When we sign green the player who will benefit the most will be DCE all the pressure off his shoulders playing like he did against the cows week in week out if the forwards can do their jobs and green DCE will win the dally m or get very close. Could be the buy of 2017

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6