Blake Green 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fred Brown played more than 100 games for us in the early years and was a pretty good prop, one of our bookends for our first grand final in 51

Love your new positive attitude old mate. Its a completely new you.

Are the 6 players you mention plus the "many others" part of the team you just said ...

I don't know if you are confused Ryan, but I sure am. You say you support Baz, in the same thread you spent hours compiling a list of meaningless stats to highlight his poor coaching record.

Are you taking the piss? Am I wrong in taking your posts seriously?
Should I be hitting the funny icon?

There is a difference between relying on your depth for 26 rounds (which we haven't), or actually having them as true "depth".

Wiliame, Wright, Green, Winterstein and others make our injury cover fantastic. If though, we are then relying on them as our regular first graders, what is the depth from there?

I posted a worst case scenario team, and in that, the majority of those players not in it. As backup guys, wonderful.

Now, you've taken the chance to have a dig at the "meaningless" stats I raised. If we get off to another poor start in 2017, let's see how meaningless Penn and Kelly think those stats are then. I guarantee if we won the minor premiership, were sitting on 44 points or something right now, the pressure wouldn't be on as much next season. Meaningless? I think not.

And yes, for the 100th time. I support Barrett as much as you want to try and suggest I don't for some reason. Not even sure what you are trying to achieve by questioning it?

Old Blake didn't deliver much last night that's for sure. Hard to shine though when the Broncos were given so much leeway with the 10m and are onto you the same time the ball hits your hands. Cronk got shut down last night as well.

Am I being over zealous in thinking Matthew Wright is adding as much value as Blake Green would (especially kicking game)?

Use Green's 350k for a centre / winger.

Am I being over zealous in thinking Matthew Wright is adding as much value as Blake Green would (especially kicking game)?

Use Green's 350k for a centre / winger.
Tbh I like Blake green and we got him a good price and he will add more than our 5/8s this year you just won't see him doing all the fancy tries it will be DCE who will play well, than we will know how good a buy he was.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Green didn't have his best game last night but I've never seen Scam Smith blow up and get marched 10m like that so it was a team struggle..

Just an observation last night, but to me Myles isn't the luckiest or worst QLD origin forward. I don't rate Josh Macguire in the slightest.. I'd take Myles and Nelson Asa over him. I think if we signed Josh as our origin prop this year He would of been less effective for us than Myles and I've been just as critical of him as anyone else here

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6