Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Decent side and a great effort.

I dont think I leaned much though - both wingers were excellent, Bullimore and De Luis are first graders, as is Paseka. How any of them get into our NRL side is the big question.

Segyaro was good but wont be pressing Croker any time soon. Maybe he should of been in the 17 this week and next.

First good game by Blacktown for a while, finally possibly putting their hands up for Des. To be fair no one was jumping out before.

He's got great potential, he's strong in both defence and attack, we're mad if we let someone steal him

Problem is:

01. Tom Trbojevic (26)
02. Jason Saab (22)
03. Morgan Harper (24)
04. Tolutau Koula (20)
05. Reuben Garrick (25)

Then Christian Tuipulotu (21), Brad Parker (25)

When and where would he get a run? But agree, he's a beast.

Problem is:

01. Tom Trbojevic (26)
02. Jason Saab (22)
03. Morgan Harper (24)
04. Tolutau Koula (20)
05. Reuben Garrick (25)

I think he's a greater competitor than Saab although Saab has speed he's not always in the contest

Problem is:

01. Tom Trbojevic (26)
02. Jason Saab (22)
03. Morgan Harper (24)
04. Tolutau Koula (20)
05. Reuben Garrick (25)

Well surely he would get a run over Jorgey boy, if our stocks got that low again.

Knowing Des, he only picked Jorge to take a bath against Coates, so young Vega didn't have to take said bath.

Well surely he would get a run over Jorgey boy, if our stocks got that low again.

Knowing Des, he only picked Jorge to take a bath against Coates, so young Vega didn't have to take said bath.

Definitely rate Veaga, mate. Every time he's on tele, he dominates. Not sure how that goes when he's he's not under the spotlight (i.e. consistency), because if he played like he did yesterday (and in the trial) every week, he'd be the next big thing imo.

OutSTANDING

At the ground it looked like he had a good leg eed. Always accelerated into the defenders. Made his tackles. That was his debut match at this level.
Yep he’s a real goer. Fairly small guy but just a tackling machine and bent the line a fair bit. Looks good.

The player most closely linked to out 1st grade team in Segeyaro said Des hasn't spoken a word to him.
Plonk in two first grade forwards and all of a sudden Segeyaro was bringing the players onto the ball nicely.
He looked very good. But if the Ist grade coach isn’t talking to you to at least give some feedback, what chance does he have cracking a spot in FG.

Last edited:
He's not a baby either... think I heard 22?
I’ve been watching him for a while. And even in all the loses Blacktown have incurred, Ray-Ray has been the only shining light.
If that run up the gutz trampling blokes doesn’t get Des’ attention I don’t know what will.
If we lose him it’ll be on the coaching staff.

If we can keep our defence strong we have the attacking weapons of Guacca and The Shoe to capitalise when we have the ball.
The number 13 young Fulton is relentless in defence has a high work rate and is also a strong runner .
Very under rated player

I haven't really watched a Blacktown game before this game on the weekend. Vaega is a beast. Toby certainly has some great attack - not sure how tall he is and he didn't seem great under the high ball but he could be something but maybe not tall enough - just seemed slight and on the short side? Tuitavake seemed impressive as did Fifita and Sykes. Not up to first grade standard yet but certainly promise there. Humphreys was also decent without being a game breaker but he is only young. And yes Fulton worked his butt off... very very Jake like. They played really well... maybe Norths were down on troops but Workers played great - just clocked off in the last 10 minutes. I want to know though how did we let Terrell May go?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8