Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh boy, a Hopoate playing well at fullback in Reserve Grade (OK, I know its NSW Cup, but its effectively Reserve Grade).

Anyway, with a Hopoate playing well at fullback, when are we going to have calls to move Tom to centre, Garrick back to the wing and young Hoppa Mk.IV at fullback? (don't think I'm just joking ... we've all seen those on the Manly pages on Facebook @:rolleyes:)

Oh boy, a Hopoate playing well at fullback in Reserve Grade (OK, I know its NSW Cup, but its effectively Reserve Grade).

Anyway, with a Hopoate playing well at fullback, when are we going to have calls to move Tom to centre, Garrick back to the wing and young Hoppa Mk.IV at fullback? (don't think I'm just joking ... we've all seen those on the Manly pages on Facebook @:rolleyes:)

Maybe they should move young Hoppa to fullback and move Turbo to the centre and Garrick back to the wing.

Just thought I'd start the action for you.:cool:

Jake Arthur playing NSW Cup , Aitasi James big chance to be at least 18th Man as he is not playing.

Jake Arthur playing NSW Cup , Aitasi James big chance to be at least 18th Man as he is not playing.
His with the team in qld.
Would like to see him on the bench. But think he will be 18th man.
Did have his best game in nsw cup last week
16 runs
157 meters
24 tackles 3 miss

IMG_6704.jpeg

Tis a fair reserve grade side the boys play today. I see that once 20s star of ours that than disappeared. Addison Demetriou is in the centres for the sharks. And Billy Magnolias who was was touted as Gallens successor is back from the UK and can only get a spot on the bench.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10