Blacktown Workers V Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Silent Bob gets a win first up. Gotta be happy with that.

Kevin Smith Dancing GIF by Republic Records

Good Blacktown forward pack there and assuming Boyle , Condon and Sykes were available as well . Stuckey seems quite impressive just from what i have noticed , along with Samual Fainu could easily be in i st grade contention soon if they can be retained on a longer term basis . Realize that Stuckey is not in the main squad but along with Fainu , would rate them not that far behind Burbo, Alioia or even Tuilagi if they continue to go well and even improve a bit . Wonder how Fletcher Myers went .

Just a couple of questions for anyone.

Does Sipley look like he's carrying a bit of extra weight?
Was it Fainu that through the pass for the last try?
and
Is Stuckey a potential for us or is Newcastle just very good?

Only 1 instance bit Gordy throws a flat pass similar to Josh Hodgson which generally gets he ball carrier right on the ad line.

Just a couple of questions for anyone.

Does Sipley look like he's carrying a bit of extra weight?
and
Fainu yes. Sipley not sure but he looked same as normal. Watched the first trial vs Rabbits and Stuckey played. Did not stand out during game. Condon, Fifita, Bullemor, Burbo all looked better.

and
Yes, looked like Samuel to me. Great skill, huh?

Stuckey was a standout in the Queensland Cup and with the Bulldogs' reserves, won player of the year awards. Reminds me a bit of Glenn Hall. Not sure where he'd be ranked in the pecking order.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7