Blacktown Workers V Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fainu yes. Sipley not sure but he looked same as normal. Watched the first trial vs Rabbits and Stuckey played. Did not stand out during game. Condon, Fifita, Bullemor, Burbo all looked better.
Cheers. I was a bit confused by Fainu coz it looked like him but I didn't see his name listed. It was a nice pass for the try. And Sipley certainly looks bigger in a Blacktown jumper. Maybe they're a lot smaller in the lower grade @:D . Interesting to see if Stucky can come on as well.

Yes, looked like Samuel to me. Great skill, huh?

Stuckey was a standout in the Queensland Cup and with the Bulldogs' reserves, won player of the year awards. Reminds me a bit of Glenn Hall. Not sure where he'd be ranked in the pecking order.
Right. Don't know much about Stucky. Hard to tell from this one short video and his 2 tries, if he has real potential of Newcastle just didn't want to tackle him. And yes, nice pass from Fainu for the try. A big, mobile forward with a pass, now that's what I'd like to see in 1st Grade.

Right. Don't know much about Stucky. Hard to tell from this one short video and his 2 tries, if he has real potential of Newcastle just didn't want to tackle him. And yes, nice pass from Fainu for the try. A big, mobile forward with a pass, now that's what I'd like to see in 1st Grade.
Not sure a mobile forward with a pass is the issue in first grade,given the points they’ve scored.But if they can defend,now that’s a different story

Not sure a mobile forward with a pass is the issue in first grade,given the points they’ve scored.But if they can defend,now that’s a different story
Yes, another solid defender would be good for sure. But I would also like to see some 2nd phase ball or a big fella that can slip a pass coz I'm not seeing much of that from the forwards at the moment. Kelma has good hands part he's out on the fringe. Haumole does the one hand grip thing while holding off several players but also on the fringes. Someone in the engine room would be good. Middle defence is generally pretty good so you need to be trying to break that down a bit. Teams have shown us up by throwing the ball around. We should be doing a bit more of that as well. But yes, defence defence defence is crucial.

Also made 15 tackles/none missed. 100% tackle efficiency too!

rugby league lol GIF by NRL
Thats one way to avoid a dust up. I'm over here......

Yes, another solid defender would be good for sure. But I would also like to see some 2nd phase ball or a big fella that can slip a pass coz I'm not seeing much of that from the forwards at the moment. Kelma has good hands part he's out on the fringe. Haumole does the one hand grip thing while holding off several players but also on the fringes. Someone in the engine room would be good. Middle defence is generally pretty good so you need to be trying to break that down a bit. Teams have shown us up by throwing the ball around. We should be doing a bit more of that as well. But yes, defence defence defence is crucial.
Lawton at lock is probably the answer @Seagles68 Job sharing the lock role with Bullemore and/or Fainu. I would love to see a bench that included Bullemore, Fainu and Aloiai or Keppie, with GCKT as soon as possible. We are going to have to find Weekes a backline spot as soon as GCKT is available anyway.

Lawton at lock is probably the answer @Seagles68 Job sharing the lock role with Bullemore and/or Fainu. I would love to see a bench that included Bullemore, Fainu and Aloiai or Keppie, with GCKT as soon as possible. We are going to have to find Weekes a backline spot as soon as GCKT is available anyway.
I like your thinking but I just don't know where Weekes gets a permanent backline position. He won't be on the wing when Saab returns. And I find it hard to see them dropping either Keppie or Aloiai at this point. Bulle has started pretty well (I don't think he had as bad a game as some are saying he had on Saturday) so hard to see dropped for Fainu at this point. Clearly though, if we start dropping games, some change ups will happen. But then, there's always injuries, right.

No worries. Weekes can play 5/8 when" the tampon" is out. He'll have a 100 games up in no time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7