Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles v Souths : 12.45pm (LIVE on FOX)

The Who

Premium Member
I reckon walker will come good could maybe slip simona in next to him
How can anyone think that Walker has been playing better than Suli?
Yesterday Suli was not only strong but he showed more pace than many of us thought he had.
I just don't understand why posters try to defend Walker. He's the most overrated player in our squad by a long way.

manly al

Premium Member
Thought that Funa looked sharp yesterday and big minutes and a good effort from T Rex as well [ although the top 30 or 31 is finalized now i think ] Black Town should have a solid finish to the season if they don "t have too many disruptions . Agree, backward step if Suli is dropped anytime soon based on current form .

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
NRL debut for Funa at some stage this year. He has all the physical abilities, how far he goes in the game will depend on how much he wants it.

The better Robbo

NRL debut for Funa at some stage this year. He has all the physical abilities, how far he goes in the game will depend on how much he wants it.
Yeah I agree. He looks to have every skill imaginable. Even his passes from dummy half are sharp and crisp. Good defender and has alot of athleticism. Could be a real find

Latest posts

Top Bottom