Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles v Souths : 12.45pm (LIVE on FOX)

BTown 24
Rabbits 10
Half time.

We are into the gale in the 2nd half

Perrett, Trex and Sunders have sure dominated up front. If this was the first time you had seen Perrett play you would be running to get the contract book.

At full strength Blacktown sure have a great team.

I am more and more impressed by DockerClay, and Anderson every time I see them.

One thing I have noticed is that great creambun T-Rex is actually pushing through tackles at long last rather than stopping ... pushing off the first tackller and then getting swamped ... took the big mungo long enough to figure it out, but if he keeps it up he may become useful ....

Thanks for the update boys . Keep it up and hopefully you can also get our team up !

Docker-clay, Baldy Saunders and Funa have been my standouts.

LG has been good, but playing behind a very dominant pack, with a gale at his back. I'm interested in his 2nd half, when the momentum will undoubtedly swing to the Rabbits...but he hasn't thrown a looping harbour bridge cut-out pass yet either, so that's a win already.

Good stuff. Only my second time watching the Black SeaEagles. Saunders, t-Rex and Perrett going well. LG looks good in this grade. Funa good. But really like this Docker-Clay kid.Fast, elusive.

One thing I have noticed is that great creambun T-Rex is actually pushing through tackles at long last rather than stopping ... pushing off the first tackller and then getting swamped ... took the big mungo long enough to figure it out, but if he keeps it up he may become useful ....
The big Mungo lol ...... I hope as you say he pulls the finger out and becomes the destructive player he can be for us . I am a Mungo Trex fan when he is at his powerful best .

Noddy doing his best to tell us all how Souths should play to beat us.
Really enjoying Jimmy Smith and Spuds call though.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2