Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also sorry to say - Gordy defensively needs 50% improvement, just poor technique and 1 on 1 went through him 3 out of 3 times
Got to say great win BWSE but defensively both teams were playing touch footy out there. Not much you could say are pressing for 1st grade from either side. GCKT has a lot to work on defensively.

Got to say great win BWSE but defensively both teams were playing touch footy out there. Not much you could say are pressing for 1st grade from either side. GCKT has a lot to work on defensively.
yep, every set ends with the attacking team on their opponents 10m zone, both sides.

That's why they need Croker in the side, preferably at lock. Chan is fine but defense of Croker is a must. Only Jake defends better.

What a great win by BWSE, and against top-of-the-table Norths! From what I saw, I thought Latu, Harper and Ferris played well and it was good to see Fulton back playing well too. Goalkicking not so good but at least we hung on to get the win.

Felt sorry for Smalley, got a hattrick and on the losing side, doesn't happen a lot. Great effort boys, knocked off the leaders.

He is in the side at 9. He is not a lock. Gordon has work to do before he is ready for first grade; not fine at all. If he was ready to hold the middle in FG, he’d be doing it in NSW Cup.

I have heard that this is the reason he is being held back in Reggie’s. It’s all up to him.

Being at the game today my thoughts
GT is very good around the ruck ,and towards the end I think that showed.He gets the fowards on that ball .if we could cover the defensive deficiencies or improve them he would go well esp in the last 10 or 15mins of a half
FB Toby very quick reminds me of the NC FB (not Ponga) a bit, things just happen around him he was great a few try assists and made the extra man regularly
1/2s Abby pretty good ,Latu always threatened and pretty good defensively ,good for our future I hope
Dias off the bench was ok as was Sykes but his hands arent the best
Matterson did some good things and has potential
Condon did some good things
Harper played very well ,not that im calling for 1sts call up
Anyways good win the NS fowards looked bigger imo and the 4 for NS gave us all sort of trouble has potential a big quick unit .

Theres a couple of guys who could habdle NRL from an attacking perspective. But they cant defend which is what makes them reserve graders. Stuckey, Diaz, Matterson, they all run hard and attack Ok, but they're also turnstiles.

I'm still at a bit of a loss to why we let Docker Clay go, played in the number 13 today. Easily the Bears best. Another former Sea Eagle Alfred Smalley with a hat trick.

Fainu looks the goods. Not overly dominant in attack but showed enough. The Harper and Ferris combo on the right, very good for reggies.

Gordon....still not sold on the hype. Docker Clay much better

Smalley looked like an absolute beast out there, don’t remember him looking that solid when he debuted for us last year

Theres a couple of guys who could habdle NRL from an attacking perspective. But they cant defend which is what makes them reserve graders. Stuckey, Diaz, Matterson, they all run hard and attack Ok, but they're also turnstiles.

I'm still at a bit of a loss to why we let Docker Clay go, played in the number 13 today. Easily the Bears best. Another former Sea Eagle Alfred Smalley with a hat trick.

Fainu looks the goods. Not overly dominant in attack but showed enough. The Harper and Ferris combo on the right, very good for reggies.

Gordon....still not sold on the hype. Docker Clay much better
Stuckey and Matterson both missed one tackle and Dias two.
Not really turnstiles.

Gordon makes Croker look pedestrian with ball in hand. Passing is crisp and in front of runner - big difference to Croker who has his runners standing still to receive the ball. Also knows when to run and has a hooker’s instincts.
Defence wise, it’s the opposite. A Frankenstein made up of Gordon and Croker would be a bloody good hooker!

Just watched the replay of the game. Some cracking tries scored and generally good to watch. But the best thing I saw was Jackson Ferris coming to poor Morgan Boyle's aid when he was knocked cold. He was straight in there to check on him, rolling him onto his side and looking after him until the trainers arrived. Well done, son.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2