Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So with this big Blacktown win today, let's hope there's a positive knock on effect for 1st Grade.
13 hours later and sadly all hopes of that effect are less than zero.
But on the upside the Reggie’s are sixth outright now.
Latu is looking very nice.
My man Toby shows Kao Weekes what it means to inject yourself regularly into the backline.
Hopefully this link works. Something to take our minds off the flogging from Parra.

Really proud of the plsyers recent efforts. Think Ray Ray should now come Into 1sts now. Tui trys hard but it's just not happening.

Really proud of the plsyers recent efforts. Think Ray Ray should now come Into 1sts now. Tui trys hard but it's just not happening.
Don't get the love for this guy. In one solitary game he made one solitary big defensive play. The other one resulted in a penalty, a sin bin and a 2 week suspension. Enthusiastic, yes, smart, not so much.

Nice to see Blacktown finally playing well and no surprises it’s a bunch of young players leading the way. Unfortunately the only way a lot of them will see first grade is due to injury as Seibold is terrified of upsetting any of the regulars

Don't get the love for this guy. In one solitary game he made one solitary big defensive play. The other one resulted in a penalty, a sin bin and a 2 week suspension. Enthusiastic, yes, smart, not so much.
Even if he is not so smart, I'll take his enthusiasm over Tuilobotomy every day of the week. Looks uninterested and makes the same mistakes every game he plays, all without any enthusiasm.

Even if he is not so smart, I'll take his enthusiasm over Tuilobotomy every day of the week. Looks uninterested and makes the same mistakes every game he plays, all without any enthusiasm.
And it doesn't even need to be Ray-Ray. Clayton Faulalo and Jackson Ferris could also step into the role.

I wouldn't mind other wingers getting a run but is that really what people think is causing our losses - a winger? Personally I doubt it!
Dropped bombs by Saab & Tuipulotu put the team under a lot of pressure on Saturday. I think tries resulted soon after three of them. After that performance, Tuipulotu deserves to be dropped. You can't take a player lacking confidence into a game v. Storm, esp. in Melbourne. They will exploit that weakness to the full. A recent example is when Jorge was recalled to play the Storm in Melbourne in last year. He was woeful under the high ball in that game.

Dropped bombs by Saab & Tuipulotu put the team under a lot of pressure on Saturday. I think tries resulted soon after three of them. After that performance, Tuipulotu deserves to be dropped. You can't take a player lacking confidence into a game v. Storm, esp. in Melbourne. They will exploit that weakness to the full. A recent example is when Jorge was recalled to play the Storm in Melbourne in last year. He was woeful under the high ball in that game.
Unfortunately think that the current analogy with Tui and Jorge is pretty relevant . A couple or few strong carries does not compensate for not being able to defuse bombs in a capable way . Additional pressure on the defense just can not be underestimated then , especially with the largely 2nd rate defence Manly has often dished up sadly more times then often for some time now .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8