BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Meehan would have been a good swap if he was still on the Rooster roster. Who makes up our prop rotation now?
I know Marty and Myles can cover prop but besides Jake, who do you consider our (not even best) options?

I actually like the idea of Mateo coming off the bench and playing an artie beetson stint at prop. His lateral movement and size is perfect in the middle for prop at short bursts and he likes a simple role... It was always too much structure for him every time a coach threw the 6 jersey or role at him..
Biggest tick for Mateo is his ability to stand in the tackle and offload. If he comes on as an interchange prop and does that against a tired defence with say Parcell or Walker lurking - BOOM - we're off!

Meehan would have been a good swap if he was still on the Rooster roster. Who makes up our prop rotation now?
I know Marty and Myles can cover prop but besides Jake, who do you consider our (not even best) options?

I actually like the idea of Mateo coming off the bench and playing an artie beetson stint at prop. His lateral movement and size is perfect in the middle for prop at short bursts and he likes a simple role... It was always too much structure for him every time a coach threw the 6 jersey or role at him..
Sad to see BJ go if true. Would've liked to see him in our backrow.

To answer your question though, Lussick is also a prop allegedly.

Myles, Jake, Marty, Starlo, Vave, Burgess & Lussick is solid but another top liner would be nice.

Last edited:
The club did say that we had room for Walker already and the other offloads were to make room for another big name. Seeing as the offloads are continuing it certainly seems to me like there's more coming.

Burgess/ Lussick and Starling. Fonua Blake?

Last edited:
My old Mum still has a bottle of Guinness every day and she's 93. She's cut back a bit from the old days though, remember you can never drink too much or too early.

Yeh I'll take her tip and cut back when ever it's needed, Dad only made it to 58 so I wanna see some longevity as well!

Yeh I'll take her tip and cut back when ever it's needed, Dad only made it to 58 so I wanna see some longevity as well!
My old bloke fell off the side of a trawler on the way to Murmansk. Mind you he was a big whiskey drinker.
It was funny when the old man was in prison Mum decided she'd move away as far as possible and that's how I ended up out here. I wrote him letters telling him I was working on the boats.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: R3
They have probably looked at a few carryover guys that they deem to be "fringe", put them in the shop window and seen who will bite (with the addendum that they want a bite AND at a level where we will not be required to make up salary). Maybe those guys were Starling, Burgess, Mateo, BJ and more and this was the one that got a nibble. Mateo's deal is probably too big and may have a clause that if he's moved on again, the Warriors drop out of paying part of his pay and we or the new club is on the hook for the lot. Burgess is too **** to get an offer. Starling is a fringe player on a good team so not worth it.

Nothing is happening here, anybody who wants to hear any cutting edge 1960's psych/garage can follow me to the music thread.....................................................................................

My old bloke fell off the side of a trawler on the way to Murmansk. Mind you he was a big whiskey drinker.
It was funny when the old man was in prison Mum decided she'd move away as far as possible and that's how I ended up out here. I wrote him letters telling him I was working on the boats.
Was he on the Russian convoys?

Was he on the Russian convoys?
During WW2 he was. He was Irish, for some stupid reason he volunteered for service in the Royal Navy. Being an experienced seaman they took him. He did five Atlantic convoys. The Germans did'nt kill him so he thought nothing could. A trip up to Murmansk was a piece of piss.
He used to laugh when I said I was fishing....still f**king around inshore boy, don't have to break ice off the rigging.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: R3

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10