Biggest problem 2016 is INJURIES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I might not know much about the game compared to some on here but even I know that you can not win games without a healthy consistent team.

How many games did the key players miss in 08 & 11?
I also know that great coaches offer solutions and a competitive game plan on the field and not like the non competitive sht we were served against the Broncos.
We were never in that game .
Great coaches offer solutions and ordinary coaches offer excuses .
Where the fck was our defensive structure under the so called defensive genious coach Seabold and where was our innovating attack under our innovating coach Barrett that leaves our porsche centre Walker parked in the garage at 5/8 ????
After 10 rounds the report card for our coaching team would be 4 out of 10 IMO and in a Results Driven Business they would have to get results in the future to justify how good some of you blokes on here think they are .
Have a nice day feathered friends :)
8a3ccea1d7feb42dc9388d1f5578c66d.jpg

I also know that great coaches offer solutions and a competitive game plan on the field and not like the non competitive sht we were served against the Broncos.
We were never in that game .
Great coaches offer solutions and ordinary coaches offer excuses .
Where the fck was our defensive structure under the so called defensive genious coach Seabold and where was our innovating attack under our innovating coach Barrett that leaves our porsche centre Walker parked in the garage at 5/8 ????
After 10 rounds the report card for our coaching team would be 4 out of 10 IMO and in a Results Driven Business they would have to get results in the future to justify how good some of you blokes on here think they are .
Have a nice day feathered friends :)
View attachment 3662

Oh my feathered friend I am not making excuses just giving context

1. We are an average team undergoing a rebuild. We have been poor since the back end of 2014 and need to undergo some large changes
2. Since the start of 2015 we have had a massive injury toll. I am not sure why that is but I doubt it can be down to the how the players are trained as the whole system has changed year on year and we are still having no luck.

Even with a fully fit team I am not one of those who thought we would be up towards the top this year. The little I know about league is that consistency is a key - not just game to game but year to year. Considering the massive changes we went through in the off season (player and coaching wise) i never thought we be in for a great year and that it would take time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6