Biggest names in the game are wood ducks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Benjie "i'm an Oztag champ" Marshall. Is gone again and will probably never have a consistent NRL year. If he plays again.

Sunny Bill "Hide me" Williams. Hiding out in the centres waiting for another injury to strike.

Joey "I'm tired" Johns. Is to tired to perform to a quality standard. He seems to only be able to play 10 games before he's had enough each season.

Braith "I'm crap" Anasta. Biggest disappointment in Rugby league. Everyone knows he's overrated, but his form is laughable.

Why is it that these other clubs fall for these wood ducks and sign them on huge dollars?

Glad Manly didn't sign any. I remember some here wanted Anasta...........Please :stupid:

Anasta has moments where he is a brilliant player and next to a decent half back is a decent player.

The rest well Marshalla nd Williams are just injuries waiting to happen. A Million for SBW that his manager is spruking PLEASE!

A bit harsh on Joey Johns BYSO.

He is one of the all time great half backs and he is entitled to be a bit tired these days as he is comming to the end of his careeer and has played a lot of football over many years.

Different to SMW, Anasta and marshall as they are only young and have hardly played any football at all and are already injury riddled..

Yeah a bit harsh on Joey I agree.

You are talking about a bloke who has had to carry his team and state for the past 10 years.

They seem to be having similar problems with injuries in the AFL at the moment and are looking at changing the rules of the game to help the situation....not too sure how much difference it will make.

Yeah the AFL have actually come up with a device to combat injuries. It involves surgery though, a procedure called a "strapadicktome".

AFL players have complained about the procedure though, claiming it gave then husky voices and facial hair.

imo Joey has been the same for 3 years now. Plays well for 1/3 of the season. Then loses interest or breaks down. I'm glad Manly never had him.

I will agree that he has played some of the best individual games I've ever seen. But he certainly isn't consistent enough to deserve the accolades he gets.

When is the last year he played a full season at a high standard, whether injured or not?

byso you can hardly call a knee injury or a broken neck breaking down

Benjie \"i'm an Oztag champ\" Marshall. Is gone again and will probably never have a consistent NRL year. If he plays again.

Sunny Bill \"Hide me\" Williams. Hiding out in the centres waiting for another injury to strike.

Joey \"I'm tired\" Johns. Is to tired to perform to a quality standard. He seems to only be able to play 10 games before he's had enough each season.

Braith \"I'm crap\" Anasta. Biggest disappointment in Rugby league. Everyone knows he's overrated, but his form is laughable.

Why is it that these other clubs fall for these wood ducks and sign them on huge dollars?

Glad Manly didn't sign any. I remember some here wanted Anasta...........Please :stupid:
is this the list of blokes that would pose in photos for biso hhehehhe

They may be in poor form or injured right now but they all have premiership rings and 3 of them have a very good chance of getting another one or two in the long tern.

Byso - I'd prefer if you bagged Joey next Monday after we've played them. You're tempting fate......

[quote author=byso]
SB, Would you have all those blokes at Manly or any?

Definitely. SBW can fit in where you like, Marshall at 5/8, Anasta at lock, Johns at half.
[/quote]

I guess your sig pic is a self portrait ;)

Anasta is just same as Travis, except bigger, more versatile, faster and tackles stronger and Kicks higher and further. He would be dynamite with Orford complimenting Matts creativeness ( problem with Finch he isnt creative )

Can also Cover Lock and second row, id still sign him in a heartbeat, form is temporary, class is permanent.

[quote author=SilentBob]
[quote author=byso]
SB, Would you have all those blokes at Manly or any?

Definitely. SBW can fit in where you like, Marshall at 5/8, Anasta at lock, Johns at half.
[/quote]

I guess your sig pic is a self portrait ;)
[/quote]

:blah: ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4