Big story about to break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope that isn't the BIG story. #fizzer

Who cares if Clint splits up with his missus, unless there are Eddie Hayson hookers involved and Corey Norman directing his sex tape.

for a minute I was thinking wtf C&C..... ahhhh then the penny dropped..:whew:

You would also like to think that a gossip columnist would not be trying to profit from the (no doubt) painful ructions in somebody's personal life.

What am I saying...

This was released by news crap to take the heat of the broncs shoddy exit,you know poor clint,didnt have his mind on the game blah blah blah,as you say chip,WHO CARES:flogger:
I believe the BIG story is about an Origin being fixed - good luck proving that!

Apparently the new Titans recruit posted a photo on FB of his holiday apartment with some leftover "baking soda" visible on a table. It was up for about 30 mins when people commented about it he took it down.

Maybe he was settling in and decided to do a little cleaning. I mean was he sneezing from the Handyman powder or not?

The big story is about Jarryd Hayne and supplements taken. Say no more.
Heard that one too but cannot see how that's bigger than the Origin rumour - that one would almost bring down the sport whereas The Dreamer? pfft

Seems not to be the Dazzler though. Since his talk with the Dog Pound, he's stated his intentions about 'cleaning out the kennel'. Maybe he's been discussing strategies from Bozo, who had earlier been talking to the Great Gould.

jarrydhayne-619-386.jpg

A few places where I live dont have these lollipop holders at a couple of main road pedestrian crossings, both close to train stations. Mid afternoon the kids string along and across the road in such a manner that it can block traffic for almost twenty minutes. Causes significant traffic jams and a lot of frustrated drivers because the kids dont come in clumps, they come in unbroken strings. Authorities have been notified without response. There have been many near accidents I've seen at these two sites, but its likely that it will take one or two serious accidents and injuries, before they'll wake up to the need of the lollipop people

Benny boys gone for a decent upgrade...i mean if you're going to screw over the family you may as well do it with class.

IMG_20160918_132855.jpg

[QUOTE="Bearfax, post: 848363, member: 4869]I've seen at these two sites, but its likely that it will take one or two serious accidents and injuries, before they'll wake up to the need of the lollipop people[/QUOTE]
And koalas!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6