Big news to break at Manly - Gus Gould

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mitch

Bencher
I also heard on Full credit to the boys podcast today that Dylan & Marty are ready to walk over non payments of third party agreements. Anyone know about this?

Rubbish that has been spun by some rumour pages recently. Shown to be just that by Dylan Walker hosing down the claims via social media.

joeboy

Bencher
Hodkinson is Croker with even worse knees, a bigger price tag. No more MOR get a decent 5/8.

Rugby league as a game and with dread I say, product deserves a better caliber of reporter. It really should be an NRL edict that allows clubs not to deal with the scumbucket of present day "journalists" they slight the game, push agendas and rumours and really add no substance to the game. The press should be running parallel to the product not counterproductive to fan engagement and enjoyment.

They serve no purpose. Surely there are some aspiring journos out there who want to comment on actual football. The players/coaches/fans would get a lot more out of it and be better for the NRL as a whole.

Get rid of theses secret handshaking clowns who exist purely to deride the game and the clubs who exist within.

D

Deleted member 26876

Hodko started out at manly, and all we need to do is restore manly! **** it, let's sign des, hopoate, buhrer, gutho. "Let's make manly manly again"

Bit sarcastic, and even if this is unrealistic and isn't the smartest recruitment drive, we probably wouldn't complain if manly ****ed off all the weaklings and restored manly through players such as those listed

Also, Baz, if you can't take the heat then get out of our kitchen. It's hotter than most with all the drama we conjure up

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
and 5 back ended deals thats puts us up **** creek again. Creep deserted us, he can stay out
Those backended contracts
Kept the core group from the 08 premiership together until 2014. If it wasn’t board room infighting and that cheating prick Shane Hayne we probably would of won comps in 2009
And 2014. So I’ll take back ended contracts anyday

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are putting the band back together. Here is what I propose.

Head of Coaching = Hasler
Coach = Toovey
Asst Coach = Menzies
Recruitment = Cleal
Head Trainer = Singe

Halves Coach = Lyons
Forwards Coach = Carroll

I'd also like to find jobs for Kite and Ballin.

Yeah,what a douchebag - having a meeting to sort out a recruitment manager.

What a scumbag hey?!
Yeah with his manager/ adviser! Don’t people use email, the telephone , text........no no let’s have a meeting to go through my contract re support staff.! Yep your right!

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Those backended contracts
Kept the core group from the 08 premiership together until 2014. If it wasn’t board room infighting and that cheating prick Shane Hayne we probably would of won comps in 2009
And 2014. So I’ll take back ended contracts anyday
Exactly.. got to take the good with the bad. What if des didn’t backend and resulted us in not winning any premierships in his tenure. Would fans be happy if our last gf win would be 96 or win premierships with a downfall of 5 years every once in a while???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18