Big news to break at Manly - Gus Gould

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Well NRL360 just ended with Manly trying to get Hodko from the Sharks

He has a 3 year deal that he won't relinquish

Maybe we can swap Jacko out for Hodko :rolleyes:

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Turmoil and crisis at Manly again apparently, according to nine. What rubbish, meeting was held to get more support staff for Barrett. We don't have an official recruitment Officer, but club is sorting it out, apparently conducting interviews tomorrow. Barrett said motivated to get them out of this sh$t storm and is loyal to the players. Won't be quitting.

Nothing story

HappilyManly

Journey Man
We're already at zero. Surely we can't go negative. Defies physics.
giphy.gif

DUFFMAN

Bencher
For a bloke walking into a meeting about to quit or make demands be met or he will walk he sure did look happy and relaxed from the nine news footage.
What will the media report on when we get our next win, even worse what if Manly get 2 or 3 wins in a row.

malroon

Reserve Grader
May be TB will walk out because he's been reading the Silvertails

He won't walk,this is the one and only coaching job he will ever have,he know's the only other job he would get is painting the stripes on the field , that's as close as he will get to another team....

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
This stuff is absolutely laughable, muppets like Kent and Hooper throw 1000 darts at a board each week, hit a bullseye with 1 of them every few weeks, and people lap up the rubbish they spit out and take it as gospel

Hooper running a story about Barrett 'ready to walk' etc and in the same article says he spoke to Barrett last night who gave him no indication at all of any thinking like that shows the quality around at the moment

eagle40

Reserve Grader
I’ve just listened to the below podcast with Gus Gould and he mentioned he believes a big story could break tonight.

Alluded to the fact that a meeting would be had today and if conditions weren’t met Barrett may walk.

Have a listen, happy to hear your thoughts!

Also mentioned our cap is a mess for the next few years with players needing to be let go to keep others and mentioned there are a number of areas within the club that aren’t up to the standard of a professional sporting team.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/podcasts/six-tackles-with-gus
I also heard on Full credit to the boys podcast today that Dylan & Marty are ready to walk over non payments of third party agreements. Anyone know about this?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14