Big names in manly roster shake up daily telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give Schuster the marching orders also .
Please ..... he has to go. may have potential but after 50+ 1st grade games we've seen what he can do. He's had a chance. He's bone lazy and just living off the potential he showed in the juniors and a highlights reel when he didn't really have to make the effort. In First grade he can't survive like that. We could use the money we are paying him for one or two decent forwards. Worst playing re-signing in ages. Why the **** we did that? No other club (even the Tigers) wants him. Sure we'll get a couple of minutes of brilliance a season from him that make us all go "wow, this kid is a genius" but the rest is just useless dross. Those magic minutes aren't worth the rest of the hassle around having in the team.

Tuilagi has so much room for improvement. He's a bit like the 👠 in that he could be awesome but he's currently not. Except he's a bargain and the Shoe isn't. I think I'd be happy to see Kelma as a work in progress.

Can we swap the Shoe with South's for keaon? He's a forward leader that we are lacking, even from the back row. He's a boss.

Tuilagi has so much room for improvement. He's a bit like the 👠 in that he could be awesome but he's currently not. Except he's a bargain and the Shoe isn't. I think I'd be happy to see Kelma as a work in progress.

Can we swap the Shoe with South's for keaon? He's a forward leader that we are lacking, even from the back row. He's a boss.
Schu has apparently bought a place in Newcastle.

Condon - useless
Weekes - like him but if he can’t play centres/wing then we really don’t have a spot for him
Tuilagi - USELESS
Fulton - if he was any good we would’ve seen him again this year
Lawton - really like him as a player, but too injury prone to carry in a squad that already suffers so many injuries

Vaega - not everyone’s cup of tea but I like his energy compared to someone like Tuipulotu. Not bad depth
Bullemor - love it, please keep him for as long as possible
Humphreys - DCE can’t play forever, good to keep around and develop in the hope one day he’s good enough to take that spot
GCKT - needs to be a regular in the 17 next year with his minutes increasing as the season progresses

Lodge - great in his 2 full games for us but don’t love keeping a player around that will spend most of the year rehabbing. Don’t think any other club would like that either so I’d hold off as long as possible and keep him if we can’t fill the squad anyway
Parker - maybe a decent depth player.. but when that depth player has to play every week because Tom is always injured it’s a problem. Let him go and see if we can work it out with Paulo/Talau/Vaega/Tuipulotu instead
Woods - nice that he achieved his dream of playing for Manly but it’s now time to retire

Where was that thread with the ST memes / stuff that annoys you?

Cut the Shu? Regardless of it being a good or bad idea it will not happen…just move on as for me whenever I read that the poster just has zero credibility

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8