Big Dogs win needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Both Reynolds and Kasiano are out for the Bulldogs. Their halves pairing consists of Frawley and Chase Stanley.

No excuses.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16.Darcy Lussick
17. Addin Fonua-blake

18. Jarrad Kennedy
19. Cameron Cullen
20. Jackson Hastings
21. Jonathan Wright

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Matt Frawley 7. Chase Stanley 8. Aiden Tolman 9.Moses Mbye 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer 14.Francis Tualau 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16.Danny Fualalo 17. Michael Lichaa 19. Andy Saunders 20. Rhyse Martin 21. Asipeli Fine 23.Kerrod Holland

If we're seriously looking to maintain a spot in the 8 we should easily account for this side.

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Matt Frawley 7. Chase Stanley 8. Aiden Tolman 9.Moses Mbye 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. David Klemmer 14.Francis Tualau 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16.Danny Fualalo 17. Michael Lichaa 19. Andy Saunders 20. Rhyse Martin 21. Asipeli Fine 23.Kerrod Holland

If we're seriously looking to maintain a spot in the 8 we should easily account for this side.
On paper the Dogs are still a fair side, just that they've been playing $hit lately,I wouldn't take them lightly

On paper the Dogs are still a fair side, just that they've been playing $hit lately,I wouldn't take them lightly

Certainly wouldn't take them lightly mate but their 6 and 7 are more than questionable and points have been hard for them to come by even with Reynolds playing. So with Frawley and Stanley, like I said, if we can't beat them comfortably we shouldn't be anywhere near the 8.

W
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Brenton Lawrence
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16.Darcy Lussick
17. Addin Fonua-blake

18. Jarrad Kennedy
19. Cameron Cullen
20. Jackson Hastings
21. Jonathan Wright
Why the fukc is hastings not in this 17 , 3 props and lewy brown on the bench. Lussick or FB Should also be starting instead of Lane . Lane would have more affect coming off the bench fresh if Manly want to play him.

As I've said , and you may disagree but I expect the Dogs to be exactly like the Tigers were on Sunday, desperate.

Going to be a very very difficult game and no guaranteed win.

As I've said , and you may disagree but I expect the Dogs to be exactly like the Tigers were on Sunday, desperate.

Going to be a very very difficult game and no guaranteed win.

Could be mate. But I was genuinely worried about the Tigers game given players like Tedesco, Brooks and Lolohea on their day have more than enough potential to break games open. I don't have that worry with the dogs.

What I do worry about is simple missed tackles on our own goal line, literally handing the opposition tries and consistent jersey grabbing midfield and waiting for the opposition rather them meeting them with our defensive line. If we do that again this weekend then you could be right mate.

The Dogs don't have the football to beat us. But we have enough defensive and attitude lapses (on recent form) to lose it.

Well we keep talking about which game is the MIGOTY, and now we've got ourselves in this perilous situation you'd have to say that this is it.

Lose and I think we might find ourselves gone for 2017 as the confidence will be totally shot.

Win and we stay alive for a finals berth but still a lot of work to do.

I really really hope it doesn't come down to having to win the last home game to make 8th position as you can imagine what a desperate Panthers will be like.

Really torn about this coming game, Bulldogs have been **** but like the Tigers they'll lift against us, they always do!

When the teams that can't make the 8 are playing with only a few games until seasons end, they often slack off because they dont have much incentive. Throw in the fact there is uncertainty from the players around who will be sold off by the club...

The Dogs are already thinking about mad monday, not increasing their form for finals. I cant see them getting near us if we fire up, as we will

Well we keep talking about which game is the MIGOTY, and now we've got ourselves in this perilous situation you'd have to say that this is it.

Lose and I think we might find ourselves gone for 2017 as the confidence will be totally shot.

Win and we stay alive for a finals berth but still a lot of work to do

Especially considering penrith play both out biggest rivals for a top 8 spot Raiders this week, Drags next week whilst they are still chasing a top 4 spot so we need to win these next 2 weeks to ensure that we can bump up that FA and restore a 4pt gap to the chasers.

I'm still seething about the weekends loss... been a long time since i have been this angry about a loss lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11