Big decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some people here are mentally sick and I'm ashamed that they are associated with the team I follow. Just let the bloke concentrate on playing footy for us. Who knows, he may end up playing some decent footy for the rest of the year. At the end of the day, he's still in the maroon and white, where as players like Choc, who bad-mouth the club that saved his life seem to take a back seat to a bloke that has never said one bad thing about this club and at least tries to do something on the field.

Part of why Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are so "popular" with the other clubs is that we hold ourselves above all the bogan stuff and that won't change despite all the tongue in cheek comments here.

If people must make a statement maybe some signs strategically placed around the ground with a maroon 7 upside down - a traditional sign of distress but also protest.

I will boo him every time he touches the ball until he ****s off from your club.

The guy only thinks about himself and has stuffed this club up for many years.

he knew months ago that he wasn't going to sign with Manly and should have had the decency to say so. Same with foran.

Put them in NSW cup with willlo until they leave this club

Re.DCE to NSW Cup-
Broncos coach Wayne Bennett banished Justin Hodges to the Wilderness in '01,
(Qld cup) when Hodges signed with the Roosters.
Taking the attitude,
If you're not with us, you're against us.

And now they are both back at the bronco's! So, the moral of the story iiissss....

I have no idea........@:p

The 2015 model DCE is not equivalent to the 2001 model Justin Hodges. We need a half back.

I didn't know DCE was a 2015 Model.
Orr's Modelling Agency??
Does he strut the Catwalk singing,
"I'm too sexy for the SeaEagles,..too sexy,.. it hurts..."

Last edited:
I remember back almost 30 years ago when Rambo Ronny Gibbs announced that he had signed for the new Gold Coast Giants that signs started appearing telling him to "Give back Randall's jumper". I reckon that someone should make a sign for DCE saying "Give back Toovey's jumper".

And if Foz does sign with the Eels (and I hope like hell he stays a Sea Eagle), we should make a sign saying "Give back Cliffy's jumper" ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4