Best Wishes @marga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just saw that @marga had joined the tipping comp even with what she is going through. What a champ!

That said... I hope @marga you had a great Christmas and New Years and that all the news you are getting is good news.

You pop into my thoughts regularly and I'm sure that's the case with others on here as well.

*May your favourite Sea Eagle (prob Cherry) give you a comforting neck massage...and a cold drink of your choice*

I just saw that @marga had joined the tipping comp even with what she is going through. What a champ!

That said... I hope @marga you had a great Christmas and New Years and that all the news you are getting is good news.

You pop into my thoughts regularly and I'm sure that's the case with others on here as well.

*May your favourite Sea Eagle (prob Cherry) give you a comforting neck massage...and a cold drink of your choice*

Thank you everyone, I’ve just read all the messages again, I really have been overwhelmed by the support I have received. Think I’ve hidden away for long enough and I have missed Silvertails.
I have finished my chemo cycle, which unfortunately has not shrunk the cancer so surgery is out now. I start radiation, for five days a week for approx 5 weeks with one day of chemo thrown in, on the 25/3 and then it will be a chemo drip every fortnight for 2 years. I am doing ok and looking forward to the footy starting this weekend. I’m not sure when I will get to a game but fingers crossed I get to a few later in the season. Thank you all once again for your messages, means a lot to me.

Thank you everyone, I’ve just read all the messages again, I really have been overwhelmed by the support I have received. Think I’ve hidden away for long enough and I have missed Silvertails.
I have finished my chemo cycle, which unfortunately has not shrunk the cancer so surgery is out now. I start radiation, for five days a week for approx 5 weeks with one day of chemo thrown in, on the 25/3 and then it will be a chemo drip every fortnight for 2 years. I am doing ok and looking forward to the footy starting this weekend. I’m not sure when I will get to a game but fingers crossed I get to a few later in the season. Thank you all once again for your messages, means a lot to me.
|
Nice to hear from you Marga , I am so inspired by your resilient attitude and believe your resilience will help you over come this .
If you like you can let me know which hospital and ward you are in so I can send you some flowers on behalf of all our feathered friends here at the Silvertails forum

Put all your focus on Manly and starve the c of energy :)

Margaret is superbly connected already , remember she’s a former member of the year.

And whilst Choc is her favourite she always gets a hug or two from Cherry.

I wouldn't imagine she would ask for anything, so can u pls give me a line on how I would go about contacting the club?

You are always in my thoughts, always will be.You are a great friend

Hi Marga.
We're all so glad to hear you're fighting the good fight. It sounds like you have the spirit of all 8 Manly Premiership winning teams, combined with a positive attitude.
On a lighter note, as the weather is heading to cool down this could be a perfect option to help with any possible hair loss.
Go Manly!
Go Margaret!
dreadlock_sea_eagles.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8