Best Wishes @marga

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
|
Nice to hear from you Marga , I am so inspired by your resilient attitude and believe your resilience will help you over come this .
If you like you can let me know which hospital and ward you are in so I can send you some flowers on behalf of all our feathered friends here at the Silvertails forum
Thank you Bozo, that’s very kind of you but all your thoughts are all I need.

Thank you Bozo, that’s very kind of you but all your thoughts are all I need.

Actions speak louder than words @marga . Please provide details which hospital you are so I can organize flowers for you on behalf of all our feathered friends here at our

Silvertails forum as we all wish you a healthy recovery so you can look forward to our Manly Sea eagles success in the future with us xxx

Hope you are going well @marga and assume you'll be getting to today's game - i'm confident the boys will get a win for you tonight
Thank you. No I didn’t get to the game unfortunately, the six hour drive is beyond me at the moment. I’m going ok, I start my fortnightly chemo treatments this Friday and have them for the next twelve months. Fingers crossed I’m hoping to get to a game before the end of the season. Appreciate your thoughts.

Hey Marga, all the best with your chemo treatment.Your a wonderful soul and it was a pleasure to meet you here in Gladstone as it was the highlight of my day. I have beaten it already and I am confident you will too.Go get em girl.Lots of love.
Awh thank you, was nice meeting you too, will have to catch up at another game some time. I’m doing all I can to beat this, fingers crossed I will.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7