Best 2022 Manly Team from here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
After all the controversy and recent issues....it's really time for everyone regardless of their opinions, to move on and support Manly, as we come to the final weeks trying to sneak a Top 8 spot.
Really keen to see peoples selections of our Best 17, with who we have available, to compete in coming weeks.
There is no right or wrong - simply opinion so just pick the players YOU feel are the best 17.
I'll start up and add some controversy myself !!

1- Garrick - Apart from not catching "that" kickoff - Has Exceeded expectations and now a quality leader
2- Saab - Speed kills they say - needs improvement or cya
3- Harper - I rated him Top 3 last night and has shown grit and ability recent times
4- Koula - Best yet to come - A Must have
5- Tuipulotu - Energy and power hitups - been good
6- Foran - Freak - Straightens up a sideways attack and defensively Super - best in 2022 imo
7- DCE - Has doubters and can be erratic, but has many skills and our 7 all day
8- Aloiai - Led from the front and has become the player we wanted when he first signed
9- Croker - Improved over time - needs to dart out more but defensively a rock
10- Paseka - Monster truck who ppl forget is still young - a Must imo
11- Guoc - Best X factor forward we have - Game breaker and can Hit
12- Davey - Mr Tough as nuts reliable edge
13- Jake - Heart on legs - concrete tackler and handy in attack
14- Fulton - Seen him as a youngen and is rugged with good skills - His toughness is Top shelf
15- Walker - Our Dynamo off the pine
16- Keppie - Errors and dumb penalties aside, I love a tough madman ro intimidate - he does this...sometimes
17- Schuster - Skillfull gun player who needs to get his head space right - 10kg off and will be another player

Just delete this thread - I started it before the SER8 "Team next week" Thread.
Time I posted the other 1 was up so I'll join that 1

Agree with the starting 13, would be nice to see Fulton get another go but realistically he only played last night due all the outs and Des hates playing young players, even if they show the kind of promise that Zac did last night.

Bullemor absolutely has to be in there and Boyle surprisingly looked strong last night. Of the 7 that sat out Sipley is probably the one most at risk of losing his spot, he's been decent for us this year but we have other options there who would be happy to play each week.

Agree with the starting 13, would be nice to see Fulton get another go but realistically he only played last night due all the outs and Des hates playing young players, even if they show the kind of promise that Zac did last night.

Bullemor absolutely has to be in there and Boyle surprisingly looked strong last night. Of the 7 that sat out Sipley is probably the one most at risk of losing his spot, he's been decent for us this year but we have other options there who would be happy to play each week.

Boyle surprised me he could well be a cheap keeper. Millie may have been giving him some tips. At the ground I was surprised he was so big. He did have a boot off at the end of the game and was hobbling. Has had no luck with injuries.

I’d be happy to lose every remaining game from here on in with players that want to wear our jumper, than win 2 or 3 of the next 5 with a bunch of mercenaries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4