Bernard Sutton had a blinder.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s a great player, always makes the right calls. No wonder the game is in trouble. Three sin bins will skew any game.

Penalties 9-3 in the end and I can’t remember if we even got one in the second half.

Penalties and sin bins played a huge role in the outcome tonight.
If I hear Greenberg stand there & talk about what a great game it was I'll puke. He just can't seem to have the conversation that needs to be had. Burgess should have been suspended for his defamatory comments this week, not having a friendly chat with Greenberg next week. Watch Burgess get away with a slap on the wrist over that one.

I just want to say how proud I was of our boys even with 1 player down we were able to take the lead. Poor Jake in the interview he stated that being send to the sin bin cost Manly the game the pain the poor bugger felt could be seen and felt by every Manly supporter. Unfortunately Sutton or should I say C U Next Tuesday was going to always find any excuse to remove a Manly player. Unfortunately he decided it was Jake probably one of a best defender The C U Next Tuesday gave South the game on a platter. One thing we can take from this game is the look of pain off the loss on every players face. A pain that can only be erased by winning the premiership next year. Sam Burges interview on the other hand lacked any celebration I feel he knows South won By default and are only making up the numbers no real threat to anyone. Canberra can already feel, taste, smell the victory of next week.
GREAT YEAR MANLY WE CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

I just want to say how proud I was of our boys even with 1 player down we were able to take the lead. Poor Jake in the interview he stated that being send to the sin bin cost Manly the game the pain the poor bugger felt could be seen and felt by every Manly supporter. Unfortunately Sutton or should I say C U Next Tuesday was going to always find any excuse to remove a Manly player. Unfortunately he decided it was Jake probably one of a best defender The C U Next Tuesday gave South the game on a platter. One thing we can take from this game is the look of pain off the loss on every players face. A pain that can only be erased by winning the premiership next year. Sam Burges interview on the other hand lacked any celebration I feel he knows South won By default and are only making up the numbers no real threat to anyone. Canberra can already feel, taste, smell the victory of next week.
GREAT YEAR MANLY WE CAN ONLY GET BETTER.
They were superb... Manly is back. I think we’ll give it a real shake next year... even the corrupt officials will find it hard to stop us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2