Ben Hunt in the spotlight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gotta say I'm sick of the term 'boys will be boys'.

I know what you're saying but I must admit I prefer it to "boys will be girls"...

images

Boys will be boys, let them do whatever they like, blah blah blah. I guess hoppa thought it was ok to stick his digit up another players backside. Rules are set down to teach players standard of expectation, discipline, etc. if they don't follow the simple rules and get away with it, then why would they take the bigger issues seriously. You have to draw the line somewhere and learn to follow rules and standards- just saying

Walter's disciplinary talk before their training session not to get involved in any incidents worked. lol

So.....Hunt and Milford have been banned from Origin for 12 months.....

I wouldn't put it past the banana benders to do that in a bid to help the Donkeys. After all, Qld still have JT, Cronk, DCE and Morgan.

Suspicious, very suspicious.......:wondering:

These blokes are on massive money to behave and play the game they love and cant do that . Killer . Beaver . Skivvy and co dont seem to get in the **** . I was considered a pretty good footballer and 1st grade cricketer and wish i had half the chance these blokes have got and all they do is take it for granted and cry on tv when they stuff it all up . Its not all of them just a few who think they are bigger than the game itself . Grow up or get going and give some other future star a crack at making a great life for himself and his family while playing the game they love . Signed a disgruntled fan .

Jez didn't think about that
What Wally and Tallis orchestrated against Chez last year was truly defamatory. It really affected Chez so I would love to see him back in the Rep Teams @:cool:

Morgan has a heavy early season load and Cronk is aging as we speak :p

Manly will benefit from Chez feeling the Qld love again

With Schitzel out I would imagine that Hodkinson and Adam Reynolds will fight it out for the NSW #7 jumper.

But as for Qld.....as I said before (conspiracy theory and all that)....very suspicious that the Donkeys halves have been banned from playing Origin this year :fubar:

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4