Ben Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree, what a great player. His utility value may well be his undoing.Very sad to see him go

He substantially exceeded my expectations.

We will certainly miss him far more than we missed Bani.

clearly hoppa is seen as the future , 3 into 1 doesnt go unfortunatley hes been good and we will miss him

it gripes me how we cant keep our current roster of players yet clubs like the dogs seem to have an unlimited budget

Sad to see him go.
He is a very handy utility player that can cover several positions.He should go down as swap of the century as I cannot think of a more one way swap ever

done quite well all year for us. Must not be rated by any nrl team as we all knew he was off contract. Problem is many teams have a solid player like  Farrar around but top teams don't. Farrar's aren't guys that win premierships so probably why he will head overseas.

With Hoppa Jr looking the goods, I can understand why we can't offer Farrar a contract, but geez, he's been outstanding for us, especially at fullback, and I'll be sorry to see him go. Yes, he looks a little shaky under the hugh ball at times, but he always gives his all and you can't fault his heart and effort. Hope he gets good money in the UK.

besides his hands under the bomb i dont think he is bulky enough to be a modern day fullback snake,grub slater,hoppa,hayne shame etc are all strong and stocky and fit the mould of a modern day fullback better then farrar ,we cant move him out to centre as we are pretty well covered there aswell so unfortunately thats the reality of it

I wouldn't just say that Ben was just a fullback he could fill most position's in the backline. So would have been pretty handy off the bench imo

Benny quite often scored in my 3-2-1. Nothing like a little bloke havin' a go. He's got a big heart & I'd like to see him retained as a utility reserve

Was speaking to a Manly staff member today and asked if he was playing, I was told he was being given up till tomorrow but all was looking good. 

Mixed feelings tbh. Well not mixed, great news if he plays, we need him. However slightly disappointed Oldfield will miss out. I like him.

Garts is known to dribble though, so will assume he doesn't.

We need Farrar to play if we are going to be any chance tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7