Ben Creagh - signed with SAINTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
by (Press Release)
Source: www.dragons.com.au

Kangaroo Tourist Ben Creagh has today agreed to terms with St George Illawarra for a further three seasons, until the end of 2009.

The versatile backrower is another NRL local junior to re-sign with the Club this year along with Dean Young, Matt Cooper, Mark Gasnier, Mathew Head, Justin Poore and Ashton Sims.

"This caps off a pretty big fortnight for the Dragons in completing our work to re-sign such a stand-out talent on and off the field in Ben Creagh," said Dragons Chief Executive Officer Peter Doust. "Everyone at the Dragons is extremely happy that the core of our young NRL roster is happy to stay together and I am sure our supporters will be as well.

"All have contributed to helping the Club balance our salary cap as I am sure they would have attracted significant offers on the open market".

Creagh, 21, cut short a promising basketball career to begin playing rugby league with Wollongong University at 14 years of age. In 2002 he played in the Grand Final qualifying Jersey Flegg side coached by Nathan Brown, alongside many of his current NRL team mates.

The local junior made his NRL debut the following year against the Warriors in Round 22 and has played 56 first grade games to date. Last year Creagh was chosen in the NSW Origin Squad and was the youngest Kangaroo Tourist.

"I am very very happy to be staying with the Dragons," said Creagh. "This is a wonderful Club full of great people and I am looking forward to enjoying the next three years with the players and people around me".

Dragons Coach Nathan Brown was equally as excited to retain another rising star.

"It is great news that we are able to keep Benny, he is a wonderful talent and it would have been disappointing for him to leave at 21 when he is yet to achieve his full potential," said Brown. "It just shows the commitment that he and the others who have decided to stay have to our Club".

shame about Creagh!

also, Ryan:

WIGAN SIGN STUART FIELDEN
by (Press Release)
Source: www.wiganwarriors.com

Wigan Warriors have today signed Great Britain International Prop Forward Stuart Fielden from Bradford Bulls for an undisclosed fee. Fielden has agreed terms until the end of 2010.

Stuart will train with the team this morning and will go straight into the squad for Friday's engage Super League clash at the JJB Stadium against Warrington Wolves.

Speaking about the news Head Coach Brian Noble said,

"We are thrilled to have signed Stuart, he is a world class player and is a fabulous addition to our squad. This signing again shows the quality of individual we want to bring to this club and sends out a real message. Stuart is a tough tackling no nonsense player with a great work ethic."

Stuart Fielden said,

"This a great opportunity for me and I jumped at the chance to work with Brian Noble once more. I have had a great time at Bradford and would like to thank everyone at the club. This is a new challenge for me and one I am looking forward to. Despite the current position Wigan are a huge club with an exciting future."

Chairman Maurice Lindsay added,

"We are delighted to have captured a player of Stuart's ability. We have worked honestly and transparently with Bradford and the deal was concluded late last night. A substantial undisclosed fee is involved."

News sent by: www.wiganwarriors.com

Article: Announcement by Bradford Bulls Board of Directors

You've missed that boat too.

WIGAN SIGN STUART FIELDEN
by (Press Release)
Source: www.wiganwarriors.com

Wigan Warriors have today signed Great Britain International Prop Forward Stuart Fielden from Bradford Bulls for an undisclosed fee. Fielden has agreed terms until the end of 2010.

Stuart will train with the team this morning and will go straight into the squad for Friday's engage Super League clash at the JJB Stadium against Warrington Wolves.

Speaking about the news Head Coach Brian Noble said,

"We are thrilled to have signed Stuart, he is a world class player and is a fabulous addition to our squad. This signing again shows the quality of individual we want to bring to this club and sends out a real message. Stuart is a tough tackling no nonsense player with a great work ethic."

Stuart Fielden said,

"This a great opportunity for me and I jumped at the chance to work with Brian Noble once more. I have had a great time at Bradford and would like to thank everyone at the club. This is a new challenge for me and one I am looking forward to. Despite the current position Wigan are a huge club with an exciting future."

Chairman Maurice Lindsay added,

"We are delighted to have captured a player of Stuart's ability. We have worked honestly and transparently with Bradford and the deal was concluded late last night. A substantial undisclosed fee is involved."

It's scary to think WILLOW may be filling BK's shoes. He would struggle to break into any other squad apart from the one he has a mtg on.

I'd rather Harris if he hadn't gone to Union.

By the way Wigan paid a 450,000 Pound transfer fee to buy out Fieldens contract from Bradford. How were we going to compete with that sort of cash

Nate Miles is crap. He's playing SOO because there is no-one else !!! He's another Jason King.

[quote author=DVS Matt]
i'm glad we were both very eager to shut ryan down quickly

Dude - your best work wouldn't even come close to shutting my eyelid let alone me down.
[/quote]

tbh, the terms:

blindfolded & single handed come to mind. I’ll leave you to work out the rest. Let me know if you need a hand

BTW, what about Mason? Has he signed yet :roll:

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=DVS Matt]
i'm glad we were both very eager to shut ryan down quickly

Dude - your best work wouldn't even come close to shutting my eyelid let alone me down.
[/quote]

tbh, the terms:

blindfolded & single handed come to mind. I’ll leave you to work out the rest. Let me know if you need a hand

BTW, what about Mason? Has he signed yet :roll:

[/quote]

"blindfold and single handed" to ME, pertains to physicallity. If you have to result to that in todays age, then I question someones people skills.

Mason re-signed.

Here’s one for you, how about you look after your own backyard before you start looking at mine.

Someone that takes everything so seriously needs to take a step back and get a nice deep breath of reality.

p.s. no sh!t mason has signed….surely you got what I was aiming at??

Nate Miles is crap. He's playing SOO because there is no-one else !!! He's another Jason King.

Bollocks. If you have time to write this sort of nonsense then surely you can respond to my email?

Myles is as bad as King, thats straight out of the
"how to lose all my credibilty in one sentance" coaching manual , where did that come from Ryan, we are all dissapointed in not getting Creagh but jesus!!! lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4