Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Super weak arm grab and lets a try in
the naked gun facepalm GIF

Exactly. One of only 85-odd players who have won a FG premiership at M-W.
And far fewer were actually local juniors. Mauro is perfect for Ben's jersey presentation, an example of hard work paying off.

Speaking of Ben - what an idiot is Warren Smith on Fox, he reckoned Ben scored with his first touch for Manly. Smith was calling the game but hadn't even noticed his first stint, lol.

Condon was gassed quite quickly because he threw himself into everything, exactly the enthusiasm needed from a young debutant on the bench. With Burbo hurt he can expect a few more, no reason he won't keep improving. Well done!

And far fewer were actually local juniors. Mauro is perfect for Ben's jersey presentation, an example of hard work paying off.

Speaking of Ben - what an idiot is Warren Smith on Fox, he reckoned Ben scored with his first touch for Manly. Smith was calling the game but hadn't even noticed his first stint, lol.

Condon was gassed quite quickly because he threw himself into everything, exactly the enthusiasm needed from a young debutant on the bench. With Burbo hurt he can expect a few more, no reason he won't keep improving. Well done!
Yeah, it was an ordinary miss for the try but I noticed a few tackles earlier he was gassed. 1st grade is a hell of a lot faster than Reggies as we know (well, I don't know, I read it somewhere) and so to come back and have enough energy to back up to score the try at the end ........... good on him. I still think he needs to fill out a bit more though.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6