Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He makes Parker look part aboriginal he is that white

He, Bullemore and Parker are the Caspers, either pale as you can get, or bright red after 5mins of sun

Hed been strong for Blacktown recently and didn't look out of place. Can be a turnstile in defence so he and Shoe next to each other is a major vulnerability, but ran hard done good yesterday.

Rewatched the game last night and looking how Condon performed, as watching live it's easy to mix him and Bully up.

He is a large physical specimen.
Easily his best game for Manly. Not quite the leg speed of Bully but it was the hardest I have seen him run.
Good in D, although he was gassed after his stint in the 2nd half.

Keep up the good work Ben!!

he seemed to collapse in the tackle as soon as the opposition got to him where others were trying to break through the line.

meh-the.gif

I've read reports that he impressed some people today. I know he dropped two balls early. Any input from you folks who got to view today's game.

I've read reports that he impressed some people today. I know he dropped two balls early. Any input from you folks who got to view today's game.
Yep very good game and involvement yesterday. Best I have seen him play since arriving at Manly. His fitness level looks to have gone up big time and played most of the game. Easily excused for dropping a couple of balls. One got raked out with several defenders over him and should have been a penalty to Manly.

I was at the game and put a summary in the "Trial vs Souths" thread. First I need to acknowledge that hhis was probably Souths 3rd grade team however you can only play what is in front of you. Condon was strong in both attack and defence I am sure he made one great try saving tackle on the line. Also made a swash buckling break of approx 50m. He looked fitter and more involved. If he continues I think he can play some FG this year.

What also struck me overall was that we looked fit and motivated. The team training/togetherness seems to be paying off. Also saw DCE, Lodge, Saab, Parker, Sipley, Ola, Garrick, Jake and Turbo at the ground. There was also a nice touch when a few of the boys went over and had a chat to Keppie.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6