Ben Condon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Brookie Bob

"I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"
I thought Manly’s defence looked stronger when Condon and Bullemor were out there together.
Condon's 'blanket defense' is just the cover we need; it makes the game much safer.

The coach should slip him on before the game reaches its' climax; he may be a bit stretched to cover everything, though.

I'll see myself out.

someone represent GIF

double hoops

First Grader
Ran hard. Lacked polish. Is always going to be whipped on here, when he is the one penalised and results in our one and only try being a penalty.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I thought he had a couple of good hard runs, with decent penetration and post contact meters. Mixed in with some ordinary stuff too. Actually, did better than I expected, TBH.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hard to say where he is at after 30 minutes of game time, would have liked to have seen him on the left edge, big body and still relatively young in his career at 23.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Team sport guys. For those calling his career, remember, it's a team sport. Win together, lose together.
I personally rate him a great NSW cup player, but love your sentiment as a nice bloke and that you are....also based on last night he was far from our biggest problem, just see him as a bit outside the Top 17 at full strength though only my opinion

Eagle 1

First Grader
Had his big chance to impress, but sadly blew it. Should of ran through the Souths line after running a decoy run, thus giving Souths the excuse for an obstruction call. Then drops the ball cold with us on the attack and looking likely to score. Good NSW cup player tho.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18