Bellyflop complaining about the refs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly held them so comfortably in that half I was surprised in a good way....could have led by 16-22 at ht based on game play
In the end, happy to win by 1 or 30....long as we Win right ??

This is the sort of thing that happens when you’ve had the rub of the green for so long. The last time these dirtbags didn’t get an armchair ride from the referees was last year’s last game.. and when they ain’t getting their typical leg up penalties and all the 50/50 calls, they aren’t quite the football team they are made out to be.

They got out played, out hearted and the score line flattered them: they got beaten at home, with all their customary help....

That’s gotta hurt, and Bellyache will struggle to explain that one to a team with their general arrogance and attitude.

We had a few passes called forward that weren't. They took away a try when no one was impeded yes its black and white rule but as brandy said it shouldn't be and its a try. Like last week! A lost ball called a strip was total bs and yes craig that pass was definitely forward!

All hail king Desmond of house Hasler!
We got a team here folks we are in for a battle with the knights and will be tired from this game but turbo is going to show little ponga whos top dog!

He is right to bitch at the refs . They were pathetic. Absolutely no authority at the ruck at all,I felt like i was watching a game from the eighties under the 5m rule. It was so out of charactor to other games

But honestly this is why the greenflog prevails. Because winners are grinners. Manly everyone should be bitching, when we win. Without unity we are the flogs and part of the problem. Crowing because we won despite this **** is a waste of crow

Yesterdays refs were as poor as ive seen in a long time. Sure they didnt screw up as many clutch plays as some of the masters blundereers , but there lack of game control and adhesion to the basic rule of keeping teams apart ensured creativity and clutch plays were minimal to screw

So it now seems the NRLS random crackdown has hit chapter 4, knock ons and forward passes. Expect some doozies over August before the september simmer, where they relax the rules again , when the big tv audiences return

I think the 'Max Factor' may have been a winner because the refs did make quicker play the balls .... they were calling players off constantly (from both sides)...
beat me to it Terry

We had a few passes called forward that weren't. They took away a try when no one was impeded yes its black and white rule but as brandy said it shouldn't be and its a try. Like last week! A lost ball called a strip was total bs and yes craig that pass was definitely forward!
amazing how some rules are open to the referee's interpretation but not this one(at least not when manly score)

He is right to bitch at the refs . They were pathetic. Absolutely no authority at the ruck at all,I felt like i was watching a game from the eighties under the 5m rule.
there was 1 tackle(i know, there were a crapload) where the ref called the scum players to move & i counted 3 seconds before either of them made any effort to move. surprise surprise no penalty!

This is the sort of thing that happens when you’ve had the rub of the green for so long. The last time these dirtbags didn’t get an armchair ride from the referees was last year’s last game.. and when they ain’t getting their typical leg up penalties and all the 50/50 calls, they aren’t quite the football team they are made out to be.

They got out played, out hearted and the score line flattered them: they got beaten at home, with all their customary help....

That’s gotta hurt, and Bellyache will struggle to explain that one to a team with their general arrogance and attitude.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Can we all chip in and put this post on the Telegraph's front page tomorrow?

Bellyflop, umm I like that nick name!! Has got to be frigging kidding, if not for some basic common sense, his team may well of been further behind at half time. The refs allow the Drizzle to rush up with no penalty and slow the play the ball down. Face Bellyflop you met a team that is resilient and does not fear your drizzle. Bring on 4 weeks time!!

there was 1 tackle(i know, there were a crapload) where the ref called the scum players to move & i counted 3 seconds before either of them made any effort to move. surprise surprise no penalty!
I swear the refs called on our players to move by name EVERY tackle but the storm was just "mooooove, hold" every time... worse, the drizzle got away with flopping all night, never mooooved straight away ONCE and held about as long as it took our tackled player to put the ball down for a play-the-ball...

And Sirros try should have been awarded - seen the same thing awarded by video ref in a Thurs night game a few weeks back as 'it did not impact the play' and Gus was declaring him the Video Ref of the Year

That's typical of that shiite eating scumbag. Just witnessed an epic struggle between 2 teams giving their all. 34 players exhausted and battle weary and he sits there like a whiney spoilt little miserable bitch complaining about refs and his players. Fuk if I was one of those 17 scum400 players I'd tell him to go suck on it bitch. No credit to either side for putting on a huge game. What an olympic class fukwit.

I swear that the Storm must of been offside on at least 7 or 8 occassions when they were relentlessly keeping us pinned down our end. And when perfect passes are called forward it really makes you wonder what mind altering drugs the match officials are taking before the game.

If that game was adjudicated professionally we would have won by 6-12 pts.

And Sirros try should have been awarded - seen the same thing awarded by video ref in a Thurs night game a few weeks back as 'it did not impact the play' and Gus was declaring him the Video Ref of the Year
Yeah, that “inside shoulder” rule might be all well and good, but surely you don’t even think about applying the rule unless there’s been obstruction - i.e., a player being impeded to the extent that it had an effect on the play - to begin with. The way the idiots in the bunker rule now, they’re using the rule to establish obstruction, which is just ludicrous.

Yeah, that “inside shoulder” rule might be all well and good, but surely you don’t even think about applying the rule unless there’s been obstruction - i.e., a player being impeded to the extent that it had an effect on the play - to begin with. The way the idiots in the bunker rule now, they’re using the rule to establish obstruction, which is just ludicrous.
What would the call be if Jake had been parallel with the sidelines thereby presenting zero shoulder to Bronwich :rofl:

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8