Beau Alexander

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So an actual Sea Eagles local? That's a plus. Brandy was a sensational player, does he live at Manly now?
(I wonder how much clubs pay kids like this, stories about Sualli and Fainus suggest it can be bloody big money for the best ones)
Yes Rip Van Sea Eagle, Brandy has been living in the Collaroy Basin for about…oh…two decades? Maybe longer.;)

Nathan Cleary will be 29 when Beau is ready so who knows. It’s a long commute from Collaroy to Penrith.
It is a funny one as at that age I would think the best development opportunity is game time - the more they play the better.

Without any real insight I am guessing the panthers age groups are stacked so with Brandy guiding him I would not see why they would want to go there. Also considering their current pipeline of players they would not really need to make an offer to him - bigger risk would be the roosters or a tigers who would pay overs

If DCE looks after his body he could definitely play another 2-4 seasons so this lad might be on the cusp of first grade by then. But I'm not going to get too excited by footage of a kid carving up a bunch of 16 year olds.

If DCE looks after his body he could definitely play another 2-4 seasons so this lad might be on the cusp of first grade by then. But I'm not going to get too excited by footage of a kid carving up a bunch of 16 year olds.
Yeah not going to build my hopes up, especially after Kaeo Weekes.

Manly will develop him and then he'll play at his father's club like the rest of the ex players who call the beaches home.
Cooper Johns the only one to play seniors at Manly, though I think he had no other option.

Delete this thread.. let the kid be a kid and enjoy his footy.. hopefully he develops into a good player and wherever he ends up playing so be it..
We cant force them to stay and if he decides to stay then bonus.
Havnt we seen enough hyped up juniors either completely fail or leave? And the club is still here.
No player is bigger than the club.. fact!

After developing and releasing the most talented half in our junior system* in the last decade, I am not interesting in talking up the 16 year old son of a Panthers' great.

*excludes Nicho whose first game for Manly was in the U20's

I guess I post my support of this kid now to avoid....

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by Carolina Hurricanes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8