Beau Alexander

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ben

Bencher
Young Beau Alexander son of Greg has agreed to a further 2 years after being chased hard by the Chooks. I also think he is managed by Braith Anasta which is a win to keep him at Manly rather than the Rorters.
Looks a very promising prospect and a timely one concerning DCE’s career coming to an end. Looks like a run 1st pass 2nd kinda guy which I love. Great to see him staying on and good luck to the young fella.

That’s good news. Thanks for posting.

Does anyone know if he is as good as Latu Fainu was at the same age ?

He’s very elusive with a big left foot step and acceleration to boot.

I used to see him skateboard around Collaroy near the tennis courts when he was younger.
So an actual Sea Eagles local? That's a plus. Brandy was a sensational player, does he live at Manly now?
(I wonder how much clubs pay kids like this, stories about Sualli and Fainus suggest it can be bloody big money for the best ones)

Does look a very promising player at least in the ability area and of course Manly should make very effort to keep in the system .
Noticed another inside back in the Manly juniors some weeks ago showing some real ability in attack and heaps of speed and playing as a 6 , Reilly [ someone ] , just vaguely recall his surname but doubt if i will get it completely right .
Can 't do any more then try and retain them and give them the best development opportunities and ideally some club loyalty and commitment can enter into the equation if they can go on with it at a higher level .

So an actual Sea Eagles local? That's a plus. Brandy was a sensational player, does he live at Manly now?
(I wonder how much clubs pay kids like this, stories about Sualli and Fainus suggest it can be bloody big money for the best ones)

Looks a lot like brandy the way he runs. As someone said it maybe why we let Latu go. Although you would think he is still 3-4 seasons away from first grade.

I always feel Brandy is not a fan of Manly when you hear him in commentary. Will be interesting if his son stays with us.

Does look a very promising player at least in the ability area and of course Manly should make very effort to keep in the system .
Noticed another inside back in the Manly juniors some weeks ago showing some real ability in attack and heaps of speed and playing as a 6 , Reilly [ someone ] , just vaguely recall his surname but doubt if i will get it completely right .
Can 't do any more then try and retain them and give them the best development opportunities and ideally some club loyalty and commitment can enter into the equation if they can go on with it at a higher level .
You are right. Reilly was signed for 4 years. he played in our HM squad this year. I think it was last year, he was featured in a Top 50 schoolboys list and was rated near the top.

Yeah! But did he support manly when he was a kid like Woods?

Just sayin’

Young Beau Alexander son of Greg has agreed to a further 2 years after being chased hard by the Chooks. I also think he is managed by Braith Anasta which is a win to keep him at Manly rather than the Rorters.
Looks a very promising prospect and a timely one concerning DCE’s career coming to an end. Looks like a run 1st pass 2nd kinda guy which I love. Great to see him staying on and good luck to the young fella.

Woohoo! Another messiah!

Just sayin’

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8