Baz, it's time to leave Manly – and no, you don't deserve a cent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets be fair here . As a player Trent was very good
He was good at rocks and diamonds, just like how the team has performed in the last 3 yrs. Unrealised potential because he lacks a killer instinct. He's a nice guy. Not what a successful NRL coach can be. Just look at Bennett, Bellamy, Hasler, Fulton, Gibson, Ryan, Gould, Bath, Stanton. All hard assed bastards.

he was only good because the lack of talent at the time, I would say he was an average or slightly above average player who played out of position
Which position did you think was Trents best ?

The window I opened was a counter view on Barrett, nothing to do with Toovey and nothing to do with four years ago.

You may say it was passive aggressive, I'm just tired of people pushing Toovey's barrow so long after the fact, club legend - yes, good coach - debatable, ancient history - definantly.

I'm happy to talk about the tone of your posts if you want to talk about mine?
Let’s agree to move on.

I hope they drag it out until the season starts, then he will be in no mans land..
er.jpg

I have not bagged Trent and think some of the things posted are not fair, but hey the forum is for everyone to have their day.
I still have bad taste about Dessie although I appreciate his abilities.
My only point of this post is that Trent appears to have shot himself in the foot with his resignation. He now is trying to make the best of a bad situation. I suppose he is trying to get a payout then go and get an assistant role somewhere.
Maybe the Penns are saying we will give you a reduced rate and you can go and work else where.
If that is the case I agree with that stance. The longer this goes on the worst it will be for Trent. This could have a long term affect on his future career as a coach.

I have not bagged Trent and think some of the things posted are not fair, but hey the forum is for everyone to have their day.
I still have bad taste about Dessie although I appreciate his abilities.
My only point of this post is that Trent appears to have shot himself in the foot with his resignation. He now is trying to make the best of a bad situation. I suppose he is trying to get a payout then go and get an assistant role somewhere.
Maybe the Penns are saying we will give you a reduced rate and you can go and work else where.
If that is the case I agree with that stance. The longer this goes on the worst it will be for Trent. This could have a long term affect on his future career as a coach.
Official announcement here @southsideeagle , thanks @The Wheel ......

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/11/09/club-statement-on-trent-barrett/

Just cant help but think that there will be a WTF? moment when both Scott and Baz get their invoices from their respective lawyers!

The big difference being that as far as I know Baz's lawyer isn't one of his sponsors.

The only one's winning on Baz's side will be his lawyers and his manager.

HEY YOU GUYs!!!

The name is Byron. I'm 36 and work and work as a public servant in Btisbane.

I can't believe what Barett the cumstain has done to my club. MY CLUB.

WHAT can we do to get rid of him?? Lets double (no tririple!!!) park behiond his car and when he turns up late to traing BOOOOM he will be late to trainignig be in breach of his contract then MR scoytty Penn can fire him for being in brech of his contract11

HEY YOU GUYs!!!

WHAT can we do to get rid of him?? Lets double (no tririple!!!) park behiond his car and when he turns up late to traing BOOOOM he will be late to trainignig be in breach of his contract then MR scoytty Penn can fire him for being in brech of his contract11

Assuming you just got back from Nimbin picking up some gear mate?

At least he won't be hanging around
Just cant help but think that there will be a WTF? moment when both Scott and Baz get their invoices from their respective lawyers!
Scott can claim it as a business expense though :nod:

Unless Baz was employed as an entity, he will not :shake:

HEY YOU GUYs!!!

Goanna Pete’s moved to Byron...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4