Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
No I’m not William Shakespeare but that is one of his quotes and as I was mowing the lawn this morning I thought , “ well I wonder will TBaz suck it up and pick Hastings in the run on side now”.

And that is indeed a great question.

To be or not to be, ****ed if I know what do you reckon?

No I’m not William Shakespeare but that is one of his quotes and as I was mowing the lawn this morning I thought , “ well I wonder will TBaz suck it up and pick Hastings in the run on side now”.

It's about winning games, not about who likes who, if the coach and the club are fair dinkum Hastings will play especially with the Croker injury. Suck it up and play football, that's what you're paid for.

To quote the bard ... "The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together. ~ All's Well That Ends Well."

May have to, only other real choice is to raise Lussick/fainu into the 30.

PSS ... I would not be surprised to learn that an emergency phone call has been made to the Titans and old pee pee mouth ......

Well the 2000 side which is our current worst contained much better players. Menzies, Toovey, Orford. Gartner. Kosef, Taylor, Muir.

Also the 1980 side which flopped after adding Boyd,Brown and Dorahy to a roster that already contained a dozen international plus the Blake brothers.

It's interesting that coaching was the issue with both those sides from the past, not so much the roster.
89 was a bad Year as well . A team chock full of stars and finishing the year in 12th position. Sponsored by ADT and coached by Alan Thompson im sure.

He will pick him or else Jacko will drop the real story behind the issues.

I reckon the losses and bad years toughen us all up. Plenty will bow out but they come back once the tide turns.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8