Barrett update and more

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember watching generational players like Lyon, Stewart, Matai and other getting torn a new arsehole in the sheds by Hasler. That was doorsgate.

Way the players are today, if they copped a deserved serve , they'd probably have a cry and ask for a release.

Man up boys.

I remember watching generational players like Lyon, Stewart, Matai and other getting torn a new arsehole in the sheds by Hasler. That was doorsgate.

Way the players are today, if they copped a deserved serve , they'd probably have a cry and ask for a release.

Man up boys.
What you are talking about is the tough culture mentality that certain coaches have the ability to instill in their team .
The good old dressing room spray 1, 2, 3, 4 . Down goes the fcking door .
images.jpg

I like most was calling for lynching trent as a fan that wanted success. From a personal point of view i hope he can get an assistant or head coach job in nrl or superleague.
I be honest Wayne beavis has alot to answer for advising him to put his notice in. He still be coach had he not opened his mouth on resources and so on.

SMH .....

The musical chairs coaching game is finally over at the Sea Eagles, in more ways than one. Outgoing coach Barrett listed his complaints about the facilities, including a lack of chairs for players.

No such problem for returning coach Hasler.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hasler turned up early for a junior representative induction and testing session on Thursday at the club’s Narrabeen training facility and helped staff set up the room, which included ... setting out 30 plastic chairs.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hasler’s early days in his second coming as Manly coach have impressed many.

He attended a board meeting on Wednesday and insisted the dispute with Barrett be settled. A few hours later it was. ( end SMH article )

Jake and Trent openly displaying the "LOVE'' for each other at one of the pressers
It will be so gut wrenching not to see Trent and Jake face another press conference together next year
One of the greatest NRL love stories of all time . Trent did not teach Jake how to win but he did teach him how to love him all the way down to the wooden spoon performance level .
I have been a Manly supporter all my life and this love story brings tears to my eyes .

Trent-Barrett-Press-Conference.jpeg

Man up boys.
Or drink a glass of wet cement.

Theres a great article doing the rounds this morning about gow barrett should walk and not be paid out ,one of the best pro manly articles ive read in years
The roar usually have a lot of pro manly articles. I believe one of the journos is indeed a manly fan

Can you put up a link
The inmates have to be shown they are no longer running the asylum. Players need to shut up and play - coaches coach. These players are so entitled. Jake coming out and supporting that Barrett should get a pay out is ridiculous. Not sure if this has been shared on here but here is the perfect response to Barrett's outrageous demands. https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/11/04/baz-its-time-to-leave-manly-and-no-you-dont-deserve-a-cent/

Trent got a young family like many of us. to be honest this place has been nothing but a head **** for any outsider since day dot and he was destined to fail.
I like the turbos loyalty to baz, i thought he spoke well and was looking like next good coach in 17. 18 it simply fell apart under his watch, blake green, gladestone, hastings, cap issues. I believe he succeed elsewhere, i be honest very concerned about all this coaching staff hasler brought onboard but barrett could not get. Did club want him to fail?
More than happy des is back but because of somewhat soft underbelly trent put into them there going to be some teething issues.
The coaching staff Barrett had was of his choice! He brought Cartwright & Ferris with him! Des brought Don Singe & Crusher with him! Doesn't take Einstein to work out who is better equipped. Green Gladstonegate, Hastings & T Wright demise would not have happened under Des!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7