Barrett has Cancelled Mad Monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There should be a two way 6 months termination clause that any party can activate. 6 months gives the coach a season, or paid up for off season, and the club has time to sort out a replacement. That would be fair both ways.

Pretty standard fare in employment contracts although normally a 1-3 month termination period.

Didn't Barrett say in the post match presser that the players didn't listen to him? If that isn't the clearest indication that he has lost this team, I don't know what is.

We played yesterday like we really just didn't care if we won or not. The players know full well Barrett's out the door and they haven't been playing for him for a while now. The only ones who seemed to be playing with any purpose were DCE, Jake, Tom (until he went off), Fainu and at a pinch, AFB.

Thommo played arguably his worst game of the year. Kapow and Lane were hardly sighted. The less said about either Walker and especially Parker the better. Kelly was off-song. Hodko struggled to keep up mostly because we didn't have the ball, and Jetski confirmed my growing opinion that he is wildly overrated.

The players for the most part just didn't care. Barrett may be a good bloke, but as coach he's lost this team.
I have watched the replay twice now ... I thought that most of the team tried and at times we looked good, again with ball in hand .... a few rushed final passes blowing tries ..... their first was from a forward pass ....Matt Wright is too slow now for a winger, Suli can't turn & chase, doesn't even try .... Kelly is left marking 2 or more most of the time, DCE, does some dumb sh*t (kicking to Corey Oates) along with the good, Jetski should not be allowed kick ever again and Brad Parker needs a rest .....

Last edited:
I have watched the replay twice now ... I thought that most of the team tried and at times we looked good, again with ball in hand .... a few rushed final passes blowing tries ..... their first was from a forward pass ....Matt Wright is to slow now for a winger Suli can't turn & chase, doesn't even try .... Kelly is left marking 2 or more most of the time DCE, does some dumb sh*t (kicking to Corey Oates) along with the good Jetski should not be allowed kick ever again and Brad Parker needs a rest .....
You’re a brave fella watching it twice. I recall some decent play as you say, followed up with shocking play. Like the whole season.

I thought he resigned. Why does he care about telling the players where to improve.
But a few of them should never wear the jersey again.
He has resigned, theoretically he's supposed to leave July 2019, as far as he's concerned he has a job until then, it's now up to the club to decide how to handle this, whether they keep him on until then, which seems unlikely and untenable, or come to a settlement with him, in order to start fresh next year.
Barrett has no honour, he failed miserably and wants to bail out, which is fair enough, but he also wants his money for next year when the club was happy to keep him on,despite it being a results driven business, go figure

Apart from being the worst coach in our history what a piece of **** he is for quitting and then holding a gun to our head by quiting mid season and holding that to us. What a fair dinkum c*nt. TOTAL ****
Let’s not forget the low life manager he has in Wayne Beavis orchestrating all this.

Breaking news about some bulldogs players getting naked and dancing on mad Monday today !!

Last edited:
Some bulldogs players were naked and seen touching Adam Elliot's Privates

Dead set? You can bet nothing will be made of it.

How about 18 week suspensions for every player involved?

If being clothed and pretending to root a dog gets you 8 weeks, surely being naked and grabbing people's junk gets you a suspension??!!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10