Barba set for return after release from rehab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is that why he is in the Epic Bender Crew :cool:

No wonder Chez wanted to make himself look undesirable with that mohawk :p

The sooner they bring Barba back, the sooner he will break again IMO :-/

Kiwi Eagle said:
Highly believable rumour that, probably not far off the mark

It's going on all around the league, every club has its deep dark secrets. Apparently Jason King was stealing out of George's lunchbox when George walked in and caught him in the act and lost the plot. Glenn Stewart had to intervene and George pushed him, Glenn fell awkwardly and did his fingers again so that's why they are all out. Club captain should be setting a better example than that, theft isn't on

He didnt do anything illegal but was suspended instantly.

You say "its going on all around league" sarcastically when in fact is HAS happened more than once over the years.

**** him hope he plays against us so we can smash the living **** out of him.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

It's going on all around the league, every club has its deep dark secrets. Apparently Jason King was stealing out of George's lunchbox when George walked in and caught him in the act and lost the plot. Glenn Stewart had to intervene and George pushed him, Glenn fell awkwardly and did his fingers again so that's why they are all out. Club captain should be setting a better example than that, theft isn't on

You say "its going on all around league" sarcastically when in fact is HAS happened more than once over the years.

What has happened more mate, a rumour like that being correct, or a rumour like that being bull**** ?

Moondog said:
Jatz Crackers said:
manlyfan76 said:
I've heard a rumour that he is in the closet and can't decide or figure out how to come out of the closet.

I dont believe it. He has such great hands and yet cant open up a cupboard door ?
Perhaps he's just selecting a nice frock to put on before he comes out.

Or Batman costume to leap out in. "Hmmm, I quite like the retro Adam West, but the latest Christian Bale really adds a dark edge..."

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

What has happened more mate, a rumour like that being correct, or a rumour like that being bull**** ?

You are right, but there is definately more to the Barba suspension.

joeboy said:
Heard an interesting rumour on the weekend..

Alleged that a Canterbury fullback was knocking boots with a certain "injured" Canterbury second rowers wife, said 2nd rower and another "injured" Canterbury prop, then beat the fullback to a pulp.

No idea if it's true, but would kinda explain the mysterious nature of these three players not playing.

Anyone heard anything like this?

So you're saying what we've been told is not really true?

EBC stands for Exploit Bros' Consorts?

Just 17 days after that press conference bombshell, Ben Barba left his rehab facility. He will take to the paddock this Friday against the Rabbitohs, just 33 days after his departure. And a leading Australian drug and alcohol rehab expert believes that's much too soon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/rehab-expert-asks-why-is-ben-barba-back-so-soon/story-fnex616o-1226607592790

Can't wait for the media to start singing the praises of drug taking women bashers. Not mentioning any names here.

He's a role model to all those young kiddies out there, who want to be covered in ink from head to toe before the age of 25.

I yam wot I yam....

Reminds me of an old joke about the white fella and black fella arguing about if god is black or white when the clouds part and a voice comes from the heavens and says " I am what I am" and the white fella says ha I told you he was white. The black fella says how do know we didn't see him. To which the white fella says if he was black he would have said " I is what I is".

Interesting to watch his onfield demeanor, looks surprisingly similar to Snake in 09 when he came back before he did his knee.

ifernolan said:
Interesting to watch his onfield demeanor, looks surprisingly similar to Snake in 09 when he came back before he did his knee.

I got the impression his teammates didn't want a part of him.
Which would make sense given the latest rumours.

Jorge didn't know!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/manly-sea-eagles-winger-jorge-taufua-claims-not-to-have-noticed-ben-barba-was-back-playing-nrl/story-fn2mcuj6-1226610287689

… or Steve Jancetic is an April fool

It seems that some are suggesting that Barba has been fooling around with frank pritchards wife?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6