Barba set for return after release from rehab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Bulldogs fullback Ben Barba's return to the NRL is set to occur "in coming weeks" after he returned to Belmore on Wednesday, having been discharged from a health facility.
The Bulldogs confirmed that Barba, had been released from a private health clinic, which he attended to attempt to overcome a range of off-field problems that resulted in him being suspended indefinitely by the Bulldogs.

More at
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/barba-set-for-return-after-release-from-rehab-20130313-2fzzo.html

what a joke, 1 loss and they cut it (his rehab) all short.
how can you get over deep childhood issues in a few weeks?

sounds like it was a PR stunt, they don't really give a stuff about ben barba the person, just the footballer!

Quick release from his Health clinic, just over 2 weeks is not long to spend in rehab I would think. For his sake I hope he is on his way to resolving his issues the right way and not being rushed back too soon to play for his club

For his kids sake I hope he is all sorted out. But as someone who has an amature interest in psychology if he has big problems that go back to childhood I'd be very surprised if he was 100% after 10 days on care. But then again I don't believe anything the dogs say.
An interesting video on YouTube is ; making a killing. I think it's made by scientologists but its worth watching if you think there are too many disorders these days.

If they get beat by parra this week his recovery will be even quicker

What wonderful news for Depression suffers worldwide. The Dogs have found a cure for it in just two weeks. Greenturd will be publishing a paper shortly in the Medical Journal, Lancet, headed: Curing Depression in just one easy loss.

it's all a cover up for what the inside knowledge is for what really happened. Obviously not going to share it in this forum for obvious reasons, but let's say his team mates aren't too impressed with him. NRL went light on him considering what happened to others that put themselves in the same boat.

No surprise there. I reckon everyone expected him back with in the 1st three weeks if the dogs loss.

Would love to know the truth to the whole story.

Mal Cochrane said:
it's all a cover up for what the inside knowledge is for what really happened. Obviously not going to share it in this forum for obvious reasons, but let's say his team mates aren't too impressed with him. NRL went light on him considering what happened to others that put themselves in the same boat.

You can share it here it only us and we won't tell

Mal Cochrane said:
That's a great clue Mal. Something happened in a boat, hmmm...

How long does it take for bruised knuckles to heal? I heard he bruised them on the boat.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8