Barba set for return after release from rehab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Rambo1987 said:
The comments on the Telegraph article have not held back about what really happened.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-superstar-ben-barba-discharged-from-rehab-could-be-back-within-weeks/comments-e6frexnr-1226596432961
Lol at the last idiot

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-superstar-ben-barba-discharged-from-rehab-could-be-back-within-weeks/comments-e6frexnr-1226596432961

Always a Manly fan - We are hated because how good we are (granted we did buy players) - they despised because what they do and how they do it. But they just don't get it....

What hypocracy. Greenturb originally said Barba needed "time away from football". Now we're told he "needs time in football".
More spin than Shane Warne!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Mal Cochrane said:
it's all a cover up for what the inside knowledge is for what really happened. Obviously not going to share it in this forum for obvious reasons, but let's say his team mates aren't too impressed with him. NRL went light on him considering what happened to others that put themselves in the same boat.
That's a great clue Mal. Something happened in a boat, hmmm...

So it was Barba who threw those children overboard ?

For some reason found myself reading a similar thread on 'the kennel' should see the tripe these morons are coming up with... 'The mature young Ben is back' etc etc...why do I do it to myself!

Heard an interesting rumour on the weekend..

Alleged that a Canterbury fullback was knocking boots with a certain "injured" Canterbury second rowers wife, said 2nd rower and another "injured" Canterbury prop, then beat the fullback to a pulp.

No idea if it's true, but would kinda explain the mysterious nature of these three players not playing.

Anyone heard anything like this?

joeboy said:
Heard an interesting rumour on the weekend..

Alleged that a Canterbury fullback was knocking boots with a certain "injured" Canterbury second rowers wife, said 2nd rower and another "injured" Canterbury prop, then beat the fullback to a pulp.

No idea if it's true, but would kinda explain the mysterious nature of these three players not playing.

Anyone heard anything like this?

The comments on the Barba article also pointed to something about "What would Pritchard think about his return". Interesting, the family cliub has a few skeletons in there. LOL

Nah, but it sounds like a great rumour, who cares if we've got no idea if it's true or not.

So what Greenburg told us wasn't true?

You're kidding aren't you, what between grog, pokies, punting, EBC and now this I don't know what to believe.

I might just take a bit of each and come to the conclusion that he's a dog.

Thats all part of being the face of the game apparently.

I've heard a rumour that he is in the closet and can't decide or figure out how to come out of the closet.

Highly believable rumour that, probably not far off the mark

It's going on all around the league, every club has its deep dark secrets. Apparently Jason King was stealing out of George's lunchbox when George walked in and caught him in the act and lost the plot. Glenn Stewart had to intervene and George pushed him, Glenn fell awkwardly and did his fingers again so that's why they are all out. Club captain should be setting a better example than that, theft isn't on

manlyfan76 said:
I've heard a rumour that he is in the closet and can't decide or figure out how to come out of the closet.

I dont believe it. He has such great hands and yet cant open up a cupboard door ?

Jatz Crackers said:
manlyfan76 said:

I dont believe it. He has such great hands and yet cant open up a cupboard door ?
Perhaps he's just selecting a nice frock to put on before he comes out.

manlyfan76 said:

Yep, all those tatts and he is nicely groomed!
No wonder he was only in rehab for two weeks, whatever will be will be.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2