Banaghan at it again?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys all I’m saying is that NRL clubs are NOT loyal especially Manly. I'm happy with that. This doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a way of life. Business is business. Loyalty is a word used to keep the common fan happy.

But when I hear crap about players not being loyal because there shopping around it makes me laugh.

Fantasy stuff, some people think that it should be a one way street and manly management should be allowed to break contract and renege on deals at the leisure but when a player shops around he's disloyal......................PLEASE!

Byso, I disagree. Manly HAS shown loyalty at times. Normally on a reciprocal basis though.

Perhaps this is a little like debating which comes first - the chicken or the egg.

Byso refuses to admit that its a case by case situation.

Menzies will be shown more loyalty as opposed to Paul Stephenson. And right so.

Byso, I disagree. Manly HAS shown loyalty at times. Normally on a reciprocal basis though.

Perhaps this is a little like debating which comes first - the chicken or the egg.

The chicken!

Precisly Corso. Adam and eve just appeared out of thin air... along with the entire universe.

Why can't a chicken?

Loyalty at Manly in the modern era is non existant.. There are the extreme cases like Menzies but i think if we dumped Menzies there would be a monas situation x 10.

Monas is a loyal player as proved by his latest comments on the official site. He hates it just as much as we all do. Its clear that some media personnels.. wont name any names... Wielder.. want the club to falter.. one of these bull**** rumours come out every time we win a game.

As for the Monas shopping in England.. thats a really poor excuse about not showing loyalty to manly. For one.. we dont KNOW what happened.. Also the fact that every single player wants to get every dollar they can out of this game before they retire.. yet why is Monas criticised for getting as much as he can. I think hes done nothing wrong. I think by giving Monas less than a day to agree to a contract which most players cant even read let alone agree upon is really unrealistic. He never rejected it.. he just said he wanted his manager to negotiate (which all players do).

Instead of talking about how great the team played led by Monas in all aspects last week..we are left arguing about the same topic that has been denied 3 times now.

Lets just forget it and get behind the sea eagles for the rest of the year.

Petition to get Wielder out is on its way... lol Your just strengthening us Mr Wielder. Thats all buddy. Keep it up. Manly will overcome the adversity you put in front of us.

If you believe the comments attributed to Monaghan are actually his and not that of a spin doctor you'd believe that Britney Spears was deflowered on her wedding night.

If you believe the comments attributed to Monaghan are actually his and not that of a spin doctor you'd believe that Britney Spears was deflowered on her wedding night.

We have spin doctors!!!!!!!!! sheesh I have to get out more and you are telling me that Britney was not the vestal virgin I thought she was, my life as I knew it now lies in ruins.

Byso refuses to admit that its a case by case situation.

Menzies will be shown more loyalty as opposed to Paul Stephenson. And right so.

Of cause it is, so what. My point is called a generalisation. Not a break down of every player whose played NRL.

they may not be his but im sure thats how he feels. You only have to see how he plays to know how he feels.

I could make many amusing puns from that statement.

But I'll leave it alone.

I'm in enough trouble over Mr Monaghan as it is!

mata only believes a credible source like weildler and wilson as you can tell, not some spin doctor on an official site.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4