Guys do we know it is about MM for sure - if it is fair enough but what if it was say Witt's manager
You obviously know bugger all about governance.Seems to me a lot of AE folk are sitting on the board these days
We need the ability to construct a timeline.
1. Monas offered contract.
2. Monas says not yet, I'm finding my worth in UK.
3. Club withdraw contract.
4. Banaghan returns and says \"we want $X\".
5. Club say we think he's worth $Y but we'll give him 2 weeks to prove he's worth $X.
6. Monas has shocker against Penrif, Witt inspires comeback.
7. Monas has reasonable game against Roosters but \"that chip kick\" late in the game confirms club opinion he is worth $Y and not $x.
8. Club informs Monas next day that they cannot offer contract for $X. He is free to try and achieve it elsewhere.