Ballin not playing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
It has been said on League Unlimited that Ballin won't be playing in either grades tonight.

The info is from the same bloke who said this last friday before the canberra game:

"wait for a bizare team changes to manlys line up this weekend.
halden to the centres,lyon to five-eight,monaghan to hooker,ballin to the bench."

thats a worry, i didnt see him pick up any injury. If he was out of the starting lineup he would definately be on the bench.

It would be a crock of **** if that's the case.

Halden up against Tahu... I thought Des would ave learnt.

Plus the team sparking up as soon as Ballin takes the field.

That is last friday before the raiders game CIG.

I wouldn't believe it but anybody who suggests that Halden will play starting center and the get it right is either a crack pot or knows what they are talking about.

I'm a little worried to tell you the truth.

Plenty of crackpots at LU. Has it occured to youy Flip that the bloke edited his post AFTER the sides were announced last week?

People have responded to his post as though it was not edited.

And then commented that he got it right.

I wouldn't buy this BS normally but that is a big call to make and then get it right.

It also puts a date under posts when they are editied.

How many times, the date and the time. He was on the money some how.

It has been said on League Unlimited that Ballin won't be playing in either grades tonight.

The info is from the same bloke who said this last friday before the canberra game:

\"wait for a bizare team changes to manlys line up this weekend.
halden to the centres,lyon to five-eight,monaghan to hooker,ballin to the bench.\"

Flip did he mention any changes, apart from Ballin not playing, to this weeks lineup?

Got to give it to this guy - he was right and Ballin didn't play any grade according to reports. Matai back in was a surprise and his defence had an impact as did his dummy half running.

My worry is how is someone finding this stuff out and putting it on the net? If he is that close to the source he should shut his mouth.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4